Are you looking for a super-fast theme with very good features for your website? Neve is a free multipurpose WordPress theme that stands out for having multiple layouts, powerful theme options, and support for multiple page builders.
Neve is highly customizable and has been designed by ThemeIsle, flexible and versatile it can be used for business, e-commerce, corporate, agencies and much more without touching any line of code.
It has many pre-built demos, they are all clean, modern and professional, plus it allows us to build our website lightning fast from header to footer.
Neve prioritizes the focus of mobile devices, support for AMP and popular page builders makes website creation accessible to all users and all projects.
In this post we are going to talk in depth and in detail about what Neve is, what features it has, advantages, how it is installed, we will do a tutorial, give our opinion and explain the prices and much more.
Neve Theme Step by Step Guide in 2022
In this guide we will talk in depth and in detail about the Neve topic, it is a multipurpose topic that will provide you with millions of facilities to build your website quickly.
Neve theme for WordPress Review: What Is Neve?
Neve is a multipurpose theme designed by ThemeIsle that is easy to customize and super fast. It is ideal for projects such as: e-commerce stores (WooCommerce) agencies, small companies or large companies, blogs as well as startups or personal portfolio sites. A theme that will adapt perfectly to any display device and that is fully AMP optimized. It has a minimalist design, it is lightweight, it has a highly optimized code for SEO and it is highly extensible
Neve works perfectly with Gutenberg and the most popular page builders such as: Brizy, Elementor, SiteOrigin, Beaver Builder, Divi Builder, WPBakery and Visual Composer. It is also ready for translation, also for WooCommerce and it is customizable.
What are the advantages of the Neve theme?
- Neve comes with more than 80 starter sites that customers can import and use
- Neve claims extremely reliable performance
- Personalized design
- It is fully responsive, clutter-free, and AMP-compliant
- Neve free version and Neve Pro paid
- Page Builder Plugin Compatibility – All popular WordPress page builder plugins including Gutenberg, Thrive Architect, Divi Builder, Elementor, Brizy, Beaver Builder, and Visual Composer.
- Neve comes with an option called WooCommerce Booster
- Blog booster is a must-have option for blogging and magazine news sites
- Easy to use.
What features does Neve WordPress Theme have?
During this Neve review, we have already mentioned some of its main features, but we have not yet covered this theme in full detail. Neve is one of the most popular themes because it offers incredible features and because it works perfectly for any project.
Some of the features that you can enjoy when creating your WordPress project with Neve are, among others:
- The design that easily adapts to all types of mobile devices
- Compatible with the best visual block builders such as SiteOrigin, Gutenberg, Elementor, Diví, Beaver Builder, Brizy, Thrive Architect, Visual Composer and others
- Custom backgrounds
- Use the native WordPress customizer to configure the website
- Code optimized to be friendly with search engines, you will get an incredible positioning in Bing, Google, Yahoo, etc.
- With just one click you can import demo content
- Different multimedia and graphic options to configure the background of the website
- Light and super fast loading speed, perfect for achieving better results in web positioning
- Without the need for plugins, it has an integrated mega-menu system
- Translation and RTL Ready
- High quality support
How do I install the Neve theme?
Next we will give you the steps to download and install Neve:
1. You have to go to the Neve page and click the “Free Download” button.
2. Once you clicked the button, you have two options:
- Just click “Thank you”, I just want to download the zip.
- Enter your email address in the pop-up window and click “Subscribe” and “download”.
3. While Neve’s zip file (neve.zip) will automatically download to your computer, you will be redirected to a confirmation page.
How to install WordPress Themes
You have two ways to install a WordPress theme:
- Install the theme directly from WordPress.
- Install a theme by uploading theme file.
Directly from WordPress
- Log in to your site’s administration page.
- You have to click on “Appearance” and then “Themes”.
- Click the “Add New” button and type in the search bar the topic Neve.
- When the Neve theme appears click the “Install” button.
- Once the installation is finished, you have to click on “Activate”.
Uploading its file
- Log in to your site’s administration page.
- Once you are in the “Control Panel” , you have to click on “Appearance” and then click on “Themes”.
- You will see a list of all the themes currently installed on your panel.
- To install your new WordPress theme, click on the “Add New” tab.
- Click the “Upload Theme” button on the WordPress dashboard and you will see the “Upload Theme” link at the top of the page.
- Click “Choose File” and select the ZIP file of your theme from your computer and click “Install Now”.
- Click “Activate”, and a message will appear saying “Theme installed successfully”.
First you have to go to the “Control Panel” then click on “Appearance” and finally “Personalize” where you will find options to:
It offers multiple customization options for your website design. There are two ways to access layout customizations:
- Go to “Appearance”, “Customize”, “Design” and finally click on “Container”. In this menu the settings regarding the width of the container (in PX) are available.
- “Appearance”, “Customize”, “Design”, and click on “Content / Sidebar”.
Settings regarding content width and sidebar are available in this menu.
Neve offers the option of making individual posts for design:
- Go to Control Panel and then click on “Publications”.
- Select the “Publication” and then click “Edit”.
- Click the “Neve icon” and a new menu will appear with your layout options.
For the header areas of your site, Neve comes with a new versatile builder p. With just a few clicks you can create your header. You have to go to “Appearance” then click on “Customize” and finally click on the “Header”.
Components can be added to rows in two ways:
- Directly from the header rows, by clicking the ➕ button.
- Drag and drop from the left sidebar.
For the footer area of your site, Neve comes with a versatile creator that in just a few clicks allows us to create the perfect layout.
You have to go to “Appearance” then click on “Customize” and finally click on “Footer”. Settings related to layout, footer components, and style of footer rows are available in this menu.
Blog / Archive
Neve comes with the post archive pages and a wide palette of options for the blog. You have to go to “Appearance” then click “Customize”, then “Design” and finally click “Blog / Archive”.
In this menu, the settings related to the order of the elements, the blog layout, the custom metadata and three styles for the button are available.
- Blog Layout :You have three available layouts.
- Covers: places all the content on the featured image in the publication.
- Grid: the content is below the featured image.
- Ordering and content: focused on customizing how the posts listed on the blog look and in what criteria they are displayed.
- Post Meta: it has four options and it is about displaying the desired elements and changing their order.
- Show Author Avatar: add the name of the author.
Colors & Background
With Neve you can easily create a color palette. You have to go to “Appearance” then click on “Customize” and finally click on “Colors and background”.
Neve offers many possibilities to change everything that has to do with fonts, including the size, the font model and much more. You have to go to “Appearance” then click on “Customize” and finally click on “Typography”.
The typography options are classified as follows:
Typography options include:
- Text transformation
- Line height
- Letter spacing
- Alternative source
- Family of fonts
- Font weight
- Font size
Within the Customizer you can customize the appearance of the buttons. You have to go to “Appearance” then click on “Customize” and finally click on “Buttons”.
There are options for designing forms, which can be added using plugins like Gravity Forms, Formidable Forms, WPForms, NinjaForms and Kali Forms or page builders like Elementor, SeedPro, Beaver Builder,Divi, Visual Composer, Themify Builde, WP Bakery, SiteOrigin, Brizy, Thrive Architect, Genesis Pro and Gutenberg.
You have to go to “Appearance” then click on “Customize” and finally click on “Form fields”.
Some of Neve’s starter sites come with built-in one-page scrolling navigation. This means that when you click on an item in the menu navigation, you will navigate to a specific section of that current page. This is done by using Elementor’s menu anchor widget to add specific IDs to each section. You have to go to “Appearance” then click on “Customize” and finally click on “Menus “.
Widgets are sections / blocks that share different information such as: a calendar, a contact form, the latest publications and much more.
The additional CSS panel includes a set of mini-instructions, and a field where you can add code snippets and some links to the documentation. You have to go to “Appearance” then click on “Customize” and finally click on “Additional CSS”.
The free Neve version offers basic settings for the store pages. You have to go to “Appearance” then click on “Customize” and finally click on “Woocommerce”.
Neve theme tutorial
Neve is a theme that is designed to offer the best to the user to build their website successfully. Here you have a complete Neve tutorial so you can see how everything works step by step.
Support and Documentation
Themeisle support is available from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 5:00, it has a team of highly qualified professionals.
Themeisle offers from its official website all the necessary documentation and tutorials to carry out everything related to the Neva theme that are the following:
- Documentation: https://docs.themeisle.com/article/946-neve-doc
- FAQ: https://docs.themeisle.com/collection/92-faqs
- Contact Support: https://themeisle.com/contact/
Frequently Asked Questions
Which plan is best for me?
Neve Pro offers 3 packages with different functionalities so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
Do I start from scratch if I upgrade to Pro?
Not at the moment, you get all the PRO features and everything integrates seamlessly when you upgrade to the premium version of a product.
How often do I have to pay,are there other cost?
If you choose the annual subscription you will have to renew every year.
Neve Pro offers three plans to the user:
- Personal: It costs $59 per year.
- Business: It costs $149 per year.
- Agency: It costs $259 per year.
Neve is an easy to customize and super fast multipurpose theme. It is perfect for most different projects. It has a minimalist design, it is quite light and highly optimized for SEO which benefits us in Google search results. It has free Neve and Neve Pro which has three plans.
What do you think of the Neve theme? Have you used them for any of your website projects yet? Feel free to add a comment below.