Enfold is a popular theme due to professional support, a large number of demos, a drag-and-drop builder, and plugin integrations. The theme is ideal for websites that need to offer great UI and UX elements such as widgets, mega menus, headers, customizable sidebars, and footers.
In this post we will talk about what the Enfold theme is, what it is for, how to install it, tutorials, the advantages, opinions and prices and much more. Here we go folks … !!
Enfold Theme Step by Step Guide in 2022
In this guide we will talk in depth taking into account every detail of the Enfold theme, it is a multipurpose theme that will provide millions of facilities so that you can start creating your website with total success as soon as possible.
Enfold theme for WordPress Review: What Is Enfold?
Enfold is a super flexible, clean and fully responsive WordPress theme, perfect for store websites, commercial websites, and users who want to display their work on a neat portfolio site. It offers support for the WPML multilanguage plugin and is built on top of the fabulous Avia Framework.
It has a variety of options so that you can modify the style, design, colors and fonts directly from the backend. The theme is built with SEO best practices in mind. It uses clean, semantic and valid HTML and CSS so that search engines can index the content on your site quite easily.
What are the advantages of Enfold theme?
- Very well designed predictive search
- Control panel very comfortable and quite well organized
- Technical support in English and Spanish
- Demonstrative videos and very detailed tutorial
- The visual layout is very comfortable and intuitive
- Available from a good number of “demos” that you can upload to your website
- Your website will load very fast
- You can create templates with your page layouts and replicate them to work faster
- The header is very comfortable and versatile to customize with the option of being transparent
- Prepared for WPML, WooCommerce, bbPress and Gravity Forms plugins
Main features of the Enfold theme
This template has a huge amount of advanced features, which will provide maximum design development and functionality to create the web page that best suits you. Among its characteristics we have to highlight the following:
- Optimized for SEO: Built on SEO best practices taking into account headings, rich snippets, heavy internal links from Google, and much more.
- Retina Ready: your website is perfectly visible on smartphones and tablets.
- Mailchimp newsletter integration.
- More than 20 predefined skins, easy to edit and modify.
- Unlimited portfolio pages and more than 35 importable demo designs.
- Unique drag and drop template builder.
- Unlimited color options.
- Visual Shortcode editor: lots of shortcodes with preview functions, price tables, buttons, columns, and more.
- Contact Form Builder: modify your contact form from your backend: add / remove / modify the available entries, text areas, drop-down menus and checkboxes.
- 2D + 3D slide shows with Layer Slider and 2D through Easy Slider (slide show creators).
- Ajax search engine: get results efficiently and immediately.
- Disabling responsive functions with just one click on your back-end and WordPress Multisite enabled.
- Free and constant updates.
- Clean programming: well organized, commented and clean code.
- WPML plugin ready: your website in multiple languages.
- More than 20 different language files included.
- Extensive documentation and a large library of video tutorials.
How to install the Enfold theme
Installing Enfold is a very simple process, here is a fairly complete video:
1. To install a theme from the WordPress panel, you have to go to “Control Panel” then click on “Appearance” then “Themes” and click on the “Add New” option located at the top.
2. In this step click on the “Upload theme” option.
3. You have to find the downloaded file and install it.
4. To avoid losing data and reinstall the theme through the WordPress dashboard. Go to the “Appearance” page click “Themes”.
5. Deactivate the active wrapping theme and activate the default WordPress theme.
6. View the details of the theme of the theme you want to delete and click “Delete”. Upload a freshly downloaded copy of the theme from ThemeForest.
- You must first log into your FTP account using an FTP program such as FileZilla.
- Look for wp-content / themes in your WordPress installation folder.
- In the WordPress panel, we upload a zip file via FTP but we need to extract the theme files from enfold.zip and upload the Enfold folder with the theme files.
- Upload the parent theme files to wp-content / themes / enfold and upload the child theme files to wp-content / themes / enfold-child.
- Both the parent and child themes should appear on the Appearance >> Themes page.
- You have to activate the Enfold Child theme from the Appearance >> Themes page.
Install via cPanel
You must first upload the theme files using the File Manager in your hosting account. You have to know that depending on the hosting plan, the steps may vary:
- Log in to your hosting account and access the File Manager.
- Open File Manager and find the WordPress folder.
- You have to upload the latest version of the theme files in wp-content / themes / enfold.
- Activate the Enfold theme from the Appearance >> Themes page in the WordPress dashboard.
How to quickly configure the Enfold theme
Here we will talk about some options that will allow us to make some quick changes to configure our website.
There are two options for uploading the logo:
- Default of records
- The transparent header logo
Favicons are the small images that are displayed in a site’s bookmarks or browser tabs.
The theme colors are separated into different theme sections: General, Header, Main content, Alternative content, Footer, and Socket. To access the color scheme you have to go to Enfold >> General style >> Select a predefined color scheme.
Advanced styling options
In this section you can select items such as the button, the menu, the headers or any other item from the drop-down list. From the WordPress panel you can access the advanced style option: Enfold >> Advanced style.
To change the font of the Enfold theme you must go to Enfold >> Advanced Style.
To change the background options of the body you have to go to Enfold >> General Design >> Design.
To change the background color or the image of the site you have to go to Enfold >> General style >> Body background.
To configure the background of the video can be done from the options available in the element of the color section.
Remove Borders around header, sidebar and other content
To proceed to do this, you have to go to Enfold >> General style >> Logo area, Main content, Alternative content and save the changes.
The preloader option can be easily disabled or enabled with a custom preload image or logo from the Enfold >> Page Preload theme options.
In the menu items you can add posts, categories, ages, tags, products, custom links and much more. First, check the required “Display Options” boxes and then go to Appearance >> Menu to be able to add them to the menu.
It has a wide variety of header styles, to configure you have to go to Enfold >> Theme options >> General design >> Logo and main menu.
Social profiles setup
Most social networks can be configured from Enfold >> Social Profiles by selecting the name of the social network and adding the link to your social profile.
Footer widgets can be customized from Appearance >> Widgets >> Footer.
Sidebar / Widget setup
To configure this point you have to go from Enfold >> Sidebar Configuration.
Sidebar widgets can be added or removed from Appearance >> Widgets >> Sidebar.
Compatibility with the Most Prominent WP Plugins
The Enfold template is compatible with very popular plugins such as:
- Woocommerce: it is an open source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is designed for large and small merchants.
- WP Super Cache: This plugin creates static html files for your WordPress site.
- All in One SEO: It is a plugin designed to enhance the SEO of your page in an efficient and simple way.
- WPML: is a powerful plugin that turns more than a million WordPress sites multilingual.
- BBPress: is a plugin that adds forum functionality to WordPress.
- Gravity Forms: is a plugin that allows you to create forms and insert them on your website easily.
- Yoast SEO: is a search engine optimization plugin for WordPress.
- Events Calendar: is a calendar plugin for your website.
- Mailchimp: is one of the most popular email marketing services.
Enfold Theme Tutorial
Enfold is a theme that is designed to offer the best functionalities to the user. Here you have a complete Enfold tutorial so you can see how everything works and the steps you must follow.
Documentation and Support
If you have questions or have a problem after purchasing the theme, you can send a notice at: https://kriesi.at/support/
Users can also get support by accessing the support forums such as Themeforest. There is extensive documentation available for the topic with fairly clear instructions.
Frequent Asked Questions
What is Enfold WordPress theme?
The Enfold WordPress theme is perfect for creating any website, it has multiple sections and pages.
Is Enfold compatible with Elementor?
Enfold works great with Elementor.
How do I create an Enfold child theme?
If you can, you have to go to Appearance >> Themes and then select Enfold Child.
How do I update Enfold?
- Log in to the WordPress dashboard
- Go to Enfold >> Theme Updates
- You should see the “Update” option and if there are any new theme updates available
How do I customize my Enfold theme?
The price of the Enfold Theme regular license in Themeforest market is around $59 which includes superb customer support from the Kriesi team for free the first six months. It costs about $17.63 extra money per yearly to extend support for 12 more months.
Enfold is one of the best-selling responsive multipurpose themes currently on the market. This theme stands out for having unique designs and for its easy use for both beginners and experts. Do you want to create a website for any niche? The Enfold WordPress theme is packed with features and is a performance-oriented theme.
What do you think of the Enfold theme? Have you used them for any of your website projects yet? Feel free to add a comment below.