Looking for a multipurpose theme? BeTheme is one of the most popular WordPress themes on Themeforest today. It offers a beautiful design, a wide range of functions and easy customization. Created by muffingroup, this group has sold over $ 1 million worth of products on Themeforest. BeTheme has over 450 demos, interface builder, so it’s not the easiest topic to learn.
In this post we will talk about what the BeTheme theme is, what it is for, how to install it, advantages, tutorials, the benefits of updating BeTheme, opinions and prices and much more. Here we go folks … !!
BeTheme Step by Step Guide in 2022
In this guide we will talk in depth taking into account every detail of the BeTheme theme, it is a premium multipurpose theme that will provide you with millions of facilities so that you can start as soon as possible and with total success.
BeTheme theme for WordPress Review: What Is BeTheme?
BeTheme created by muffingroup is a multipurpose WordPress theme. With more than 221 thousand active downloads in 2021, it is on Themeforest.net one of the best-selling WordPress themes. This theme was developed in 2014 and comes with more than 500 designs, without the need to use a code and also install easily with one click.
The latest version of Betheme was released in 2021 and is version 22.0. The changes in this new version include: Full Elementor, Compatibility with WordPress 5.6, and compatibility with various elements.
This theme can be used to create any type of website, from a small business website to professional portfolio sites or you can even create amazing blogs or an ecommerce store. Plus, you can customize it in your own way and easily import any demo site.
What are the Advantages of the BeTheme WordPress Theme?
- Comes with Muffin Builder, Visual Composer and Slider Pro plugins to create web pages according to requirements.
- More than 500 ready-to-use demo websites for any type of business.
- Create a “one page website” with amazing scrolling effects.
- Built-in mega menu option perfect for creating extensive menus.
- You can easily create amazing pages using parallax effects, put images, videos or any graphic element to maximize the excellent user experience.
- Offers custom font options to customize fonts or upload from anywhere you like.
- Fully compatible with RTL.
- Highly compatible with the All in One SEO plugin and Yoast SEO is a fully SEO optimized theme.
- Works perfectly with almost all the most popular web browsers; Firefox, Chrome, or Opera.
- Compatible with WooCommerce, WooCommerce payment gateways and e-commerce websites.
- More than 12 header options.
- Allows four different portfolio designs.
- Allows three different blog layouts.
- Extensive documentation of tutorial videos.
- Amazing customer service.
BeTheme comes with all the necessary features of a premium WordPress theme. Below we will discuss some of the features that make it the best option for WordPress users.
150+ Ready To Use Layouts
BeTheme has more than 150 ready-to-use layouts with different colors, different layouts, presentation styles, and headings in just one click. The designs are from different niches such as entertainment, business, portfolio, blog, single page, online store and many more.
Muffin Builder – A Drag and Drop Page Builder
BeTheme has an easy to use page layout generator called Muffin Builder. This layout generator allows us to create unique websites. It’s easy to use, just select a layout and then start adding elements to different sections of the page.
WPBakery is a popular WordPress drag and drop page builder plugin. This page builder plugin includes with the purchase of BeTheme. WPBakery offers us to create practically any type of page without having to write a single line of code. It is incredibly powerful and extremely easy to use.
Customizable Header Styles
20+ header styles that you can use for any niche or layout. You can place the header wherever you need it most either in the left sidebar, the right sidebar, adjust the width and height of the header and much more. The headings in BeTheme are fully customizable, you can also use different menus for different pages of your website.
Parallax and Video Backgrounds Anywhere
With BeTheme you can add parallax backgrounds, it also supports full screen video backgrounds and full screen backgrounds. Combining this with your page builder tools, you can create visually compelling and engaging pages.
1-Click Demo Installation
BeTheme comes with a 1-click demo installation that allows us to use the 150+ layouts complete with demo content installed.
BeTheme comes with a powerful shortcode generator that allows us to easily add elements within WordPress page post and widget areas. BeTheme comes with dozens of shortcodes that you can use anywhere on your website.
Choose from 600+ Google Fonts or Any Custom Fonts
BeTheme has an incredible typography, it also comes with a built-in custom font loading tool. It allows us to use any custom font and choose fronts from more than 600 Google fonts.
Previously we have talked about the main features of BeTheme, we have to mention that it comes with many more features of great importance:
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Translation Ready
- WPML Support which allows you to create multilingual websites
- RTL Support
- Mega Menu
- Visual Icon Selector
- Maintenance Mode
- Google Maps Styles
- Custom Widgets
- BuddyPress Ready
- Styles for Contact Form 7 and Gravity Forms
- Bonus Premium Plugins Revolution Slider and Layers Slider
- WooCommerce Ready
- And much more…
How to install BeTheme?
Installing the Teme BeTheme is a process that is not complicated at all, below we will give you the steps you must follow:
1. Login to your WordPress dashboard.
2. Go to “Appearance” then click on “Themes” and finally select “Upload new”.
3. Next you will need to load and activate the BeTheme.
4. Once the theme has been installed, you will need to register the theme by entering your Envato purchase code.
5. Once registration is complete, you will be able to install the necessary plugins. When this process is complete, you can start building your site, importing one of the pre-built sites or creating pages from scratch.
How to use the BeTheme Page Options
BeTheme offers to customize the page layout and customize other settings. If we want to create a page, we have to go to “pages” and then select “add new”. There are two ways to create pages:
- In the visual / html area
- Muffin Builder
Muffin Builder Options
The content of the WordPress editor will be displayed on top of the Muffin Builder elements. Below this option, we will find the design of this page. There are four options:
- Right sidebar
- Both side bars
- Full width side bars
- Left sidebar
To create a sidebar, you have to go to “Appearance”, “BeTheme Options”, “Sidebars”. You also have the option to configure a custom Revolution slider for each of your pages. To do this, you must first create it in the “Revolution Slider” section of the WP administrator. Once this is done, select the media section of the page and click “save changes”.
There are two other options for a slider in this section:
- You can paste a short code
- You can use a slider that you have created before with LayerSider
In the next section of the page options, we have several functions that we can enable:
- Hide or show the subtitle where the title and breadcrumbs of your page are located
- Activate this function to create a page with hashtag links
- Remove padding from top content section
- Much more…
- First you have to go to the design section in the left side panel menu and choose the one you want to use for your page.
- If you do not choose any, the default layout will be used. This function allows you to create different layouts for different pages.
- In addition to a custom design, you can also choose a custom menu. To do that, you must first go to “Appearance” and then click on “menus”. You can then choose which one you want to use for your page.
If you don’t choose any, the default menu will be used. SEO is a fundamental factor for your business, you would have to go to “Appearance”, then to “BeTheme Options” and finally click on “SEO”.
Plugins compatible with BeTheme
BeTheme is compatible with the most popular add-ons on the market:
- Revolution Slider: to perform parallax effects and sliders
- LayerSlider: to perform sliders, One Page effects and parallax
- WPBakery Page Builder: it is a visual editor
Among the most popular plugins we list those that are fully compatible with BeTheme:
- WooCommerce: it is a WordPress plugin that allows you to implement a fully functional online store on a website.
- WPML: is the plugin that converts more than a million WordPress sites in multilingual.
- Contac Form 7: is a plugin developed by Takayuki Miyoshi in order to create custom forms.
- MailChimp: It is one of the most popular email marketing services on the market. It allows us to send notices of publication of a new post, commercial emails, content bulletins, welcome emails and much more.
- All in One SEO: it is a plugin for WordPress that will allow us to optimize and configure SEO.
- Yoast SEO: is a search engine optimization plugin for WordPress.
- WP Total Cache: The fastest and most comprehensive WordPress performance optimization plugin.
- WPBakery Builder: it is the best WordPress page builder.
- Envato Market: It is a plugin that allows you to update your ThemeForest and CodeCanyon templates and plugins automatically.
- bbPress: is a WordPress plugin that adds forum functionality to WordPress.
- BuddyPress: is a WordPress extension that makes it possible to add a social network to the existing installation.
- The Event Calendar: is the most popular event calendar plugin in the WordPress repository.
- Cookie Law Info: you can see the different codes that you can use in your cookie notice bar.
BeTheme is a theme that is designed to offer the best to the user, to build your website with total success. Here you have a complete BeTheme tutorial so you can see how everything works step by step.
Support and Documentation
There is extensive online documentation available that explains every feature of this amazing theme. The documentation is easy to understand and explains every detail step by step so you won’t have any problems. Here you have the link of the tutorial videos: https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/
BeTheme comes with access to the support forum where topic experts and authors answer user questions. Users can also help each other on forums. They offer support Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. M. At 6 p.m. (GMT +1) and respond to all questions within 24 hours (forums, tickets, private messages).
Support Center: https://support.muffingroup.com/
Frequent Asked Questions
How do I register/de-register license key?
If you have any trouble registering, unregistering, or just managing your licenses. You have to go to the following link: http://api.muffingroup.com/licenses/
Where is my purchase code?
- Log in to your Envato Market account. Click on your username at the top of the screen.
- In the drop-down menu click on “Downloads”.
- Click on “Certificate of License and Purchase Code” (available as a PDF or text file).
WordPress 5.5 IMPORTANT UPDATE INFORMATION
When you update to the latest version of WordPress 5.5, you must also update the theme and all its plugins. If you don’t do this you will have problems with Muffin Builder and the other plugins. The add-ons that are included are updated if you go to “Betheme” then “Install add-ons”.
The price of the BeTheme regular license in Themeforest market is around $59 which includes superb customer support from the Muffin Group team for free the first six months. It costs about $17.63 extra money per yearly to extend support for 12 more months.
BeTheme is the best theme on the market, it offers a great list of premium features. The developers paid special attention to SEO and speed. It outperforms many other premium themes on the market with multiple shortcode options, layout, and built-in tools for complete customization. It also offers a wide range of demo websites that are highly customizable with the Muffin maker and Visual Composer.
What do you think of the BeTheme WordPress template? Have you used them for any of your website projects yet? Feel free to add a comment below.