Sydney gives us efficiency and a lot of power to quickly create websites for freelancers or large or medium-sized companies.
In addition to being the best business theme as we will show you in this Sydney review, it is fully compatible with the Elementor visual builder.
You will be able to customize your web page as you want since you have a lot of options to carry it out such as complete control of the full-screen carousel color, logo upload, design control, access to all Google sources, fixed navigation, header image and much more.
Furthermore, this incredible theme provides us with all the building blocks we need for your website to be built quickly and successfully.
This theme has the free version that already has more than two hundred thousand active downloads at the moment in the WordPress.org directory. In total, it has about six hundred downloads.
It is a highly demanded and popular theme for all business niches. Due to the abundance of functions it has, due to the professional design it has many functions to build your website online and you can customize it.
Looking to get started quickly with your business? In this Sydney review we will talk about what Sydney is, the characteristics it has, how to install a tutorial on how to use it step by step, opinion and prices and much more.
Sydney Review: Step by Step Guide in 2023
Table of Contents
- 1 Sydney Review: Step by Step Guide in 2023
- 1.1 Sydney theme for WordPress Review: What Is Sydney?
- 1.2 The general characteristics that stand out the most from the best business theme:
- 1.3 Features on Free Version and Premium Version (Pro)
- 1.4 Plugins compatible with Sydney theme
- 1.5 Quick Start Guide – Sydney Theme
- 1.6 Important Features: Free Vs Pro Version
- 2 Sydney Tutorial
- 3 Sydney FAQ
- 3.1 Is Sydney a good WordPress theme?
- 3.2 Is Sydney theme free?
- 3.3 What is the difference between Sydney theme free and pro?
- 3.4 What is Sydney Pro?
- 3.5 How do I update my Sydney theme?
- 3.6 How much does Sydney Pro cost?
- 3.7 Can i use Sydney WordPress theme for blogging
- 3.8 Does Elementor work better with Sydney theme than with SiteOrigin?
- 4 Sydney Support and Documentation
- 5 Opinion and Price
In this Sydney review we will talk in depth and about every detail of the Sydney theme, it is a high quality theme for businesses that offers a variety of options and functionalities so that you can customize your website to your liking.
Sydney theme for WordPress Review: What Is Sydney?
Sydney is one of the themes that since it came out on the market was a success, it offers functionalities and options so that your website is perfect and your taste.
For example Sydney Pro is one of the most popular professional templates for Beaver Builder.
You have a lot of flexibility for blocks of header images, content, navigation menus, and even the custom logo. Importing the elements of the WordPress website is an easy task, you just have to drag and drop and it would be done.
You also get Google support, a ton of comps, and different layouts. It also comes with a variety of pre-built templates that will make your work easy, especially at the beginning if you do not know this thoroughly yet.
Sydney Pro would be a great option if you are thinking of setting up an online business since it supports WooCommerce.
This theme is updated with regulation offering compatibility between browsers and optimizing speed.
The general characteristics that stand out the most from the best business theme:
- New Elementor blocks.
- Publication options.
- Great performance and speed.
- Many free and premium demos (yoga, commerce, shops … etc)
- Parallax Backgrounds.
- Go-ogle Fonts
- Social icons to share information.
- Header and footer options. Slider or Static Image Header
- It is compatible with a variety of plugins to improve your website.
- You customize your website however you want.
- Topics are regularly updated.
- Topics are translated into multiple languages.
- Free version and premium version. Efficient and fast support.
You can download it first for free that has fewer limitations but, you can also, buy the premium version since, it lets you to be able to build your perfect and more personalized website since, it has more options which we will show you in this Sydney review.
Sydney WordPress Theme – Free Features
Sydney is a theme that is compatible with all mobile devices, giving the visitor possibility and facilities. The website changes its size to adapt to all types of screens.
Sydney has more than 600 Google fonts so you can customize your website with style and color, attracting the reader at all times. You can also make and undo the typography of your website if you don’t like it.
Custom Elementor Blocks
The blocks that this theme has will make the home page stand out on the Internet. For example, with Elementor you can drag and drop the modules to create your web design, which is a very popular WordPress page generator. Also you will not need any coding experience to modify or design the page layout. With Sydney you will have many custom Elementor blocks ready to use easily and seamlessly. You just have to drag and drop these modules anywhere on the website as shown on the image below on this Sydney review.
Adding a parallax effect to your website can make your page more interesting and much more professional. You can add a background image which will allow you to have a parallax scrolling effect in any of the rows.
Sliders and Static Image Headers
It is important that for your website to be beautiful, eye-catching and to be successful, you must have some headings for visitors to your page.
Sydney gives you variety of header styles to have a good image and have a slider. This element, such as the header, will have an image to welcome visitors. This is great if you want the visitor to see multiple facets of your business.
As you well know, nowadays social networks have a very important role, for that reason Sydney has integrated social icons so that your visitors can share all the information they want from your website.
Sydney is fully prepared to translate content into a variety of languages that also includes the necessary files to make the translation process easier.
In addition to everything mentioned above in this Sydney review, there are also other functions of great interest that we must mention and know:
- Theme options: here you can customize different things about this theme.
- WordPress Live Customizer: with this you can get the preview at the moment and make the corresponding changes.
- Constant updates: developers are continually updating in WordPress to solve errors and problems and also to make this theme more complete by introducing new functions.
- Ready for translation: this theme is 100% ready to translate everything efficiently and quickly.
- Quick support: it has great professionals who will solve your problem instantly and super fast. They also have a support form always available to anyone.
All this is what the free version offers, if you want to have more options and functions then you should look at the premium option.
Sydney WordPress Theme – Premium Features
The premium version is also known as Sydney Pro, it has more features than the free version and more quality when it comes to customizing your website.
The premium version comes with the integrated with the plugin Crelly Slider which manages the header of a web page. It also allows the use of short codes which allows you to add very fast and easily any slider to the header. This Pro version gives you the option to configure a self-hosted video for the header area.
Different Page Templates
With the Sydney Pro version you have complete access to all templates, also to all the predesigned options for restaurants, yoga, online stores, financial agencies … etc. This process will help us to make everything faster and to have flexibility in the construction of the website.
Extra Elementor Blocks
As we talked about before in this Sydney review, the free version also comes with custom Elementor blocks but the Pro version has even more blocks for you to better personalize your website.
By adding additional modules you will have the most recent news, price tables, a dedicated block to show employees and many more things.
With another block you can add a contact form and also in the footer area add a contact block.
The Pro Version Designs
1. The Default Sydney Pro Demo
2. The Plumber Sydney Pro Demo
3. The Restaurant Sydney Pro Demo
4. The Gardening Sydney Pro Demo
5. The PodCast Sydney Pro Demo
6. The Author Sydney Pro Demo
7. The Shop Sydney Pro Demo
Also, you will have WooCommerce support with the Pro Sydney version, so you can customize and build your online store successfully.
Plugins compatible with Sydney theme
- Orbit Fox Companion allows us to considerably expand the functionality of the theme with modules such as icon and buttons in reports, social networks, free featured images and custom menu icons. Orbit Fox Companion is required to perform highly critical activities in Hestia such as testimonials, equipment, features, client bar, and ribbon.
- WPForms allows us to make subscription forms, contact forms, payment forms and other models of forms of other types.
- WooCommerce is necessary if you want to build an e-commerce page that will allow you to sell your products perfectly and it is also compatible with the Hestia theme.
- SendinBlue is used in the Subscribe section on the main page and is a very powerful email marketing plugin.
- Instagram feed does not give the opportunity to create an Instagram feed on the footer page.
- Set of tools gives us the option to create personalized content such as properties, games, vacations, books, etc.
Quick Start Guide – Sydney Theme
Installing the Sydney theme is not complicated but it is always better if we follow a short and thorough guide that we placed below on this Sydney review.
- Install the theme: First we must install the theme How do we do it? Well, very simple we have to go to “Appearance”, then to “themes” and “Add new”. Once you have done the above, you should look for the ZIP file if you have decided to load the theme manually.
- Install the recommended plugins: It is advisable to install the plugins like Elementor. Once you install the theme, a notice will appear in case you want to install it.
- Import content from demos: This is not necessarily optional. If you want to get started easily with Sydney we recommend that you download the demo content and then from the area of demo to import it.
Important Features: Free Vs Pro Version
|Features||Free Version||Pro Version|
|All Google Fonts||Yes||Yes|
Sydney is a theme that is designed so that both beginners and professionals will have no trouble using it and creating their website. Here, in this Sydney review we leave you below a WordPress Sydney tutorial so you can see how everything works step by step.
Is Sydney a good WordPress theme?
Sydney is an outstanding WordPress theme full of features and very easy to customize.
Is Sydney theme free?
Sydney theme is free but, there is a Pro version with more premium features, updates and support that is paid.
What is the difference between Sydney theme free and pro?
The main difference is that with the Pro version you will access to premium features on theme, updates and priority client support via tickets.
What is Sydney Pro?
Sydney Pro is the premium version of the Sydney theme which offers more features on this theme, updates and priority support.
How do I update my Sydney theme?
Usually when there is a new theme update from any themes or plugins you have installed in your WordPress website it will show a notification on your WordPress Admin Panel for you to go to “Dashboard -> Updates” and update your themes and plugins from there.
How much does Sydney Pro cost?
You can purchase Sydney Pro for as low as 69$ per year.
Can i use Sydney WordPress theme for blogging
Yes, Sydney is an excellent WordPress theme to be used for a blog.
Does Elementor work better with Sydney theme than with SiteOrigin?
Both, page builders are compatible with Sydney and work fine with Sydney theme.
Sydney Support and Documentation
Sydney’s support of both the Free and Pro versions offers wonderful and excellent support around the world 24/7. If you have questions or any problem, do not hesitate to contact this excellent service on the links below.
For more information on their support and customer service check their links below:
- AThemes Support: https://athemes.com/support/
- Documentation: https://docs.athemes.com/
- Video Tutorials: https://athemes.com/video-tutorials/
- Free Support Forum: https://wordpress.org/support/theme/sydney/
- AThemes Blog: https://athemes.com/blog/
- Featured Requiest: https://athemes.com/feature-request/
- Contact: https://athemes.com/contact/
- Priority Support by Ticket System: https://athemes.com/support-ticket/
Opinion and Price
We can safely say in this Sydney review that this template it is one of the WordPress themes that is worth the most and that is working the best. If you are looking for a theme for your business that is free and of quality, this is one of the best.
You have two versions, the version that is completely free and then there is the Pro option that has fewer limitations and more functionalities so that you can design your website to your liking.
If you are not going to use it in a professional way, download the free version and ready if you want it for your business or you dedicate yourself to developing web pages then we advise you to buy the Pro version without hesitation.
Buy a single theme or sign up for a membership package to access all themes. You have a 30-day guarantee if you are not convinced, but that does not usually happen.
Click here to Buy the Sydney Pro theme on Athemes Now
What do you think of this Sydney review? Have you used Sydney theme for any of your website projects yet? Anything to add? Feel free to add a comment below.