Looking for the best WordPress form plugin? Ninja Forms is a free WordPress forms plugin that makes it easy to create forms with just drag and drop.
The Ninja Forms plugin is an excellent plugin that can help us create any type of contact form that we need to add to our WordPress. It has a clean and easy-to-use interface whether you are a beginner or a professional. It can be extended with add-ons for email marketing, CRM, and payment processing.
In this post we are going to talk in depth and detail about what Ninja Forms is, what features it has, advantages and disadvantages, how it is installed, we will do a tutorial, we will give our opinion and we will explain the prices and much more.
Ninja Forms Plugin Step by Step Guide
In this guide we will talk in depth and in detail about the Ninja Forms plugin, it is a plugin that offers you millions of facilities so that you can start creating your forms for free as soon as possible and with the necessary knowledge to ensure that the website is a total success.
What Is Ninja Forms?
Ninja Forms is the free tool for creating forms in WordPress. Build forms in no time thanks to the drag and drop system. For beginners, it will allow you to design advanced forms quickly and easily and without any code.
What are the advantages of Ninja Forms?
- Free: the main plug-in is free, if you want to increase the plug-in’s features, you just have to buy the Pro version.
- Ease of use: allows you to create a form easily as it comes with a drag and drop builder.
- Flexibility: Ninja Forms allows you to enhance your contact form functionalities with premium add-ons without having to buy an expensive package.
What are the disadvantages of Ninja Forms?
- The main plugin lacks features: The free plugin comes with limited features.
- Ninja Forms will get more expensive as your website needs grow.
What are the features of the Ninja Forms plugin in 2021?
Ninja Forms features in 2021 include:
- Developer friendly
- Customizable email notifications from any form
- Shipping exports
- Drag and drop forms
- Anti-spam protection including Google reCaptcha and Akismet
- More than 27 types of field
- Unlimited forms
- Regular updates
- Dedicated support
- Sharable public form links
- Customizable form templates
- Unlimited form submissions
- Fully responsive, SEO and mobile friendly
- Matches seamlessly with your theme design decisions
- Translated into more than 16 languages
- Export and import forms
How to install the Ninja Forms plugin?
Installing the Ninja Forms plugin in 2021 is a simple process, you just have to follow the following steps:
- Go to “Plugins” in your WordPress Dashboard and then click “Add New”.
- Look for Ninja Forms in the box provided and click “Install Now”.
- After the installation is complete, click “Activate” and you are ready to start working with Ninja Forms.
Installing plugins from your WP dashboard
For you to install any plugins or add-ons follow these steps:
- Go to “Plugins” in your WordPress dashboard and then click “Add New”.
- Select the “Upload” option at the top of the page. Click “Choose File” and navigate to the “zip” file you downloaded from your NinjaForms.com account.
- Select “Install Now”.
- Once the installation is complete, click “Activate” and you are ready to work with the add-on you purchased. You must repeat this step for each add-on you have purchased.
Attention: Check on your WordPress Dashboard your license keys under Ninja Forms, “Settings”, “Licenses”, or you will not receive automatic updates for all your plugins.
Activate your license
Once you have installed the plugin, to receive automatic updates you will need to add your license keys.
- See in your WordPress Dashboard that the license keys are active at Ninja Forms » Settings » Licenses. Go in your account at ninjaforms.com or in your purchase email to find your license keys.
2. To force your site to check for updates go to your WordPress Dashboard » Updates and then click on “Check Again”. Once your licenses are verified.
3. Click the checkbox next to each item you want to update and then choose “Update” from the “Bulk Action” drop-down menu.
How do you create a form with Ninja Forms WordPress?
- First we have to install and activate the Ninja Forms plugin.
- Then we have to go to the WordPress menu, to the Ninja Forms section.
- Click on “Add New” to add a new form.
4. Several templates appear to select, we look for the most appropriate option for our website, if we cannot find it, we click on “Empty form”.
5. A screen will appear where we find different types of form fields, we choose the one that we like the most and suits our needs and we drag it to the part where the fields are in form format.
6.When all the fields of the form are present, we are going to configure the email. To do this we go to “Emails and actions”.
7. We have to click on the “wheel” of the success message and a box will open on the right side. This is where we can edit the message when the form is submitted successfully.
8. If we click on the administrator email “wheel”, different fields are opened that are to configure the email that is received each time a user fills in the form.
9. If we click on the + that is located in the lower part of the right, we will see more options that we can configure.
10. We have the option to modify and configure the email that the user receives if we go to our email.
11.When everything is configured as we want, we just have to click on “Publish”.
12. A section will be opened for you to fill in the title of the form and once this is done we select “Publish”.
13. We will see a shortcode that we have to copy and click on “Done”. We have to insert this Shortcode in the part of the web that we want.
14. Once we have done this, we have the completed form and visible to the users of our website.
Ninja Forms integrations
You can integrate your forms with Ninja Forms services to enrich your website. These integrations help you grow with more effective functionalities. Here is a list of services that will add more functionality to your website:
- Campaing Monitor
- Paypal Express
- File Uploads
- PDF for submissions
- Excel Export
- Conditional Logic
- Multi steps form
- Save progress
- Advanced Datepicker
- Front-End Posting
- User Analytics
- Help Scout
- User Management
- Zoho CRM
- Capsule CRM
- Insightly CRM
- Salesforce CRM
- PipelineDeals CRM
- Highrise CRM
- Clicksend SMS
Ninja Forms Tutorial
Ninja Forms is a plugin that has been designed so that both beginners and professionals can create their form on their website. Here is a fairly complete tutorial so you can see step by step how Ninja Forms works.
Support and Documentation
If you have questions or problems, you can consult all the documentation that you can find in the following link: https://ninjaforms.com/documentation/
Support services are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.
Ninja Forms FAQ
Do I need coding skills to use Ninja Forms?
No coding skills are needed to use any plugin.
Is Ninja Forms GDPR compliant?
Ninja Forms has a variety of functions for GDPR compliance.
What happens if I do not renew my license?
License keys will automatically renew each year if they are not canceled. If you decide to cancel the license, you will be able to use your extensions, but it will no longer be supported or receive important updates after the license expires.
Can I get a demo or trial of Ninja Forms add-ons before I buy?
There are no demo versions of the plugins, each purchase has a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Will Ninja Forms and Ninja Forms add-ons work with WordPress.com?
If it supports third-party plugins but first you have to look at the business plan.
What type of support is available to Ninja Forms customers?
Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. M. At 4 p. M. EST, and we try to respond to all requests within 24 hours.
Ninja Forms Plan Pricing
Ninja Forms has several payment packs: Agency, Professional, Personal and A la Carte.
- Agency: unlimited sites and costs $249
- Professional: 20 sites and costs $99
- Personal: A single site and costs $49
- A la Carte: Up to 20 sites and costs between $29-$129
Ninja Forms is a highly rated and popular form plugin for creating forms of all kinds. It also has additional add-ons to increase the functionalities and thus create more advanced forms. A beginner could easily create a form without any problem. The Ninja Forms team is made up of a team of highly qualified professionals. Response time is mostly less than 5 minutes or only a few hours at the most.
What do you think of the Ninja Forms plugin? Have you used them for any of your website projects yet? Feel free to add a comment below.