Looking for a powerful and easy to use WordPress contact form plugin? Kali Forms is the easy-to-use and powerful WordPress contact form plugin. Start from scratch by creating a form with the predesigned templates in just a few clicks using the drag and drop builder.
Kali Forms you will be able to create incredible contact forms, comment forms, payment forms and much more without problems. Forms are a fundamental element for any website.
The pro version builds on the functionality of the free version by adding support for additional form templates like customer feedback, apps, appointments, and much more. Kali Forms Pro supports multi-page forms, conditional logic, submission handling, and plugins for partial entries.
In this post we are going to talk in depth and in detail about the Kali Forms plugin, what features it has, advantages, how it is installed, we will do a tutorial, give our opinion, explain the prices and much more.
Kali Forms plugin Step by Step Guide in 2022
In this guide of 2022 we will talk in depth and in detail about the Kali Forms plugin, it offers millions of facilities so that you can start creating a variety of forms and thus ensure that your website is a success.
Kali Forms plugin for WordPress Review: What Is Kali Forms?
Kali Forms is a WordPress form plugin designed to make it easy for us to create forms. Provides a host of robust fields and features to customize your surveys. Thanks to its drag and drop builder, you can easily create contact forms, payment forms, comment forms, and much more.
You also have the option to create online forms that are fully responsive to mobile devices and on any device such as: tablet, laptop, mobile device and desktop.
It has a free version of the plugin that is perfect for creating simple contact forms and then there is a Pro version that comes with more features:
- Form calculations that allow you to create more advanced order forms.
- ReCAPTCHA and Akismet integrations so you can effectively block spam form submissions.
- Multi-page forms make it easy to increase form conversions.
- Conditional logic and advanced form fields open up the possibility of more types of forms.
- Tripe integration for the creation of order forms.
- Integrations with popular email providers like ActiveCampaign and GetResponse so you can build your email list.
- SMS notifications so you can be aware of form submissions as soon as possible.
KaliForms Pros and Cons
- Allows you to send notifications to customers after they submit the form
- Provides a significant number of form fields that allow you to create the most comprehensive forms
- Predesigned form templates
- Everything can be customized
- There is no Gutenberg blocking option, but you can copy and paste the short code into a page or post.
Kali Forms Features
Do you want to know the main features of Kali Forms? Below we will make a complete list to see if this is what you are looking for in a form builder.
- Advanced Fields: Collect information from users across a large number of field types.
- Drag and drop builder.
- Digital signature: add digital signatures to your form.
- Responsive mobile.
- Multi-page forms: group your page fields on different pages.
- Shipment handling: store shipment data in your database.
- Conditional logic: hide and show fields on your forms based on your users’ selections.
- Form notifications: Activate one or more notifications on each submission form.
- Form templates: pre-made templates that can be added to your form.
- Form calculator: perform simple or complex calculations through the fields of your form.
- Enhance e-commerce: Increase the flexibility of e-commerce by adding multiple product fields.
- Akismet and reCAPTCHA integration: Avoid spam submissions through Google’s reCAPTCHA and Akismet services.
- Stripe and PayPal integration: allows payments through PayPal and Stripe payment gateways.
- Integration with various email marketing tools such as Sendfox, Sendinblue, Mailpoet, Moosend, Campaign, MailChimp, MailerLite, ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign.
- Integration with HubSpot CRM.
- Monitor: add users to your newsletters.
- Google Analytics: track user behavior on your forms.
- User registry: Create, edit and log in users.
Installing and using Kali Forms
1. First go to your Control Panel >> Plugins >> Add New.
2. Type Kali Forms in the search bar, then click “Install” in the result of the Kali Forms list.
3. Once the installation process is finished, you have to click “Activate” and the plugin will appear in your WordPress dashboard.
4. When this Kali Forms installed and activated, we can start creating an online form.
5. Go to the Kali Forms icon >> Add New.
6. It will redirect you to a new page with predesigned templates, you can use one of those if you prefer.
7. Choose the blank template and click “Create New”. Everything here is customizable. You can add a description, name your form, fields, and make the fields required to fill out or not.
8. You can add multiple fields, as well as Dividers and Submit buttons. If you decide to pay for the premium version, you will have more options for fields. You can send SMS notifications if you have the premium version and you can also send email notifications to make sure your users have completed and received the form.
9. To get control of your forms, you have to go to the “Settings” section and choose to display a thank you message or find a suitable form style.
10. Once you have finished creating your form, click ‘Save’. A shortcode will be generated with your survey copy link, so please copy and paste it in the appropriate place. You can paste it in a post or on a page.
Creating your first Kali Form
Next we will start with creating our first form using the powerful Kali Forms plugin.
Step 1: Access your WordPress admin panel
You have to access the administration section of your WordPress installation by adding / wp-admin to the URL of your website.
Step 2: Navigate to the Kali Forms page
To navigate to the main section of Kali Forms, use the sidebar of the admin panel.
Step 3: Add a new form
By clicking on the “Add new” button, you will be able to create a new form.
Step 4: Set the general form options
In this step you will be able to use one of the predefined form templates, which come with complete configuration of the layout, form fields, and email notifications. The current templates available are:
- Kali Forms Lite: Employee information form and contact form.
- Kali Forms Pro: Quote Request Form, Reservation Form, Gym Membership Form, Simple Reservation Form, Simple Reservation Form with Payment, GDPR Compliant Contact Form, Appointment Form, Customer Feedback Form, art contest, job application, game tournament registration, career calculator form, donation form, package delivery request.
When you select the desired template, you can also choose what information to import and set the general style of your new form.
You also have the option to start building the form from scratch using the “Blank Form” option. The general configuration of the form is:
- Conditional Thank You Message: You can display a different thank you message based on user input by enabling this option.
- Thank you message: the message that is displayed after the form has been successfully submitted.
- Save Entries: You can choose not to store form entries in your database with this option and only have the information sent via email notifications.
- Entry view page: the URL of the page that will display the form entries, these will be displayed through the message Something went wrong.
- Mandatory field mark: with this option you can control the sign used to highlight the required fields, being the most common mark.
- Form action: Control the location to which the form data will be sent.
- Form method: Choose between the GET and POST methods.
- Hide Form Name: This option can help you easily hide the form name when you publish it on your pages.
- Show thank you message: Choose to show the thank you message after submitting the form.
- Multiple selector separator: When using fields that allow multiple options, for example groups of check boxes, it will be used to separate the values.
- Global error message: A global message that is displayed when a validation error occurs. This message is independent of the field validation message.
- Form CSS ID: With this option you can add an additional CSS ID to your form.
- Form CSS class: Here you can add an additional CSS class to your form.
- Short code: Choose where to add this a small piece of code on your website so, it shows your form.
- Redirect URL: after submitting the form, you will be redirected to the URL configured in this field.
Step 5: Add the form fields
Through the “Generator” section, you can easily start adding fields to your form.
Step 6: Configure the email notifications
After setting up your form, you can enable one or more email notifications on each form submission.
Step 7: Save your first form
After configuring each section of the form, it is recommended to save your changes.
Add-on plugins for Kali Forms
- SendFox: is a simple and intuitive SaaS email marketing tool.
- Sendinblue: is an email marketing and automation tool.
- Mailpoet: is the email plugin for WordPress. With this tool we will provide our website with the ability to manage and create our mailmaketing campaigns.
- Moosend: an email marketing automation platform.
- Campaign Monitor: An easy-to-use email marketing tool that enables businesses to send out engaging and relevant newsletters, create a trusted channel to increase engagement with their subscribers, and promote reader loyalty.
- MailChimp: is a free WordPress plugin that enhances the additional functions of your website.
- MailerLite: is an email marketing service provider that focuses on simplicity.
- ConvertKit: is an automated email marketing software in order to grow your audience through forms.
- ActiveCampaign: it is a set of tools that was created to face competitiveness in the business world and its digitization.
- GetResponse: is an email marketing platform that allows you to create a valuable marketing list of potential customers.
- Revue: it is a platform that allows its users to generate newsletters, with which its users will be able to connect more easily with their audience and also earn money.
Kali Forms Support and Documentation
If you have any questions about Kali Forms, what features are available, or how to get started, you can contact them using the form you need to fill out.
Kali Forms has extensive documentation to solve doubts or problems. Here are the links for all the help and support they offer.
- Documentation: https://kaliforms.com/docs/
- FAQ: https://kaliforms.com/frequently-asked-questions/
- Blog: https://kaliforms.com/blog/
- Contact: https://kaliforms.com/contact-us/
Frequently asked questions about Kali Forms
Who is Kali Forms for?
Kali Forms is the perfect WordPress form plugin for anyone visiting your website to get in touch with.
Can I use Kali Forms on other platforms?
Not at the moment, Kali Forms is a WordPress form plugin and will therefore only work on WordPress.com business plans and WordPress.org websites.
Is there a free version of Kali Forms available?
Yes, from the plugin repository at WordPress.org you can download the free version of Kali Forms. https://wordpress.org/plugins/kali-forms/
Do I need the ability to code to use Kali Forms?
Kali Forms is very simple to use, in fact you can easily create and customize powerful forms for your WordPress website, all without writing a single line of code.
Can I use Kali Forms on client sites?
Yes, any license you buy can be used on a customer’s website.
Plans and Pricing
The PRO version offers several plans. They all come with 12 months of updates and support.
- Agency plan: unlimited sites and costs $89 per year.
- Small Business plan: for 15 sites and costs $69 per year.
- Freelancer plan: For 3 sites and costs $49 per year.
- Starter plan: for one site and costs $29 per year.
You are fully protected by our double 100% risk-free guarantee. If you don’t like Kali Forms for the next 14 days, 100% of your money is refunded.
Kali Forms is a powerful and easy to use WordPress form plugin. The drag-and-drop form builder and form templates make it easy to start your website. Plus it has all the important features we can expect from a market leading form plugin. With just a few clicks, you can create lead generation forms, contact forms, order forms, and much more.
The integrations and the Webhooks allow us to automate the workflow so that all the information of the people who register in your form goes to the corresponding place. If you are looking for a powerful, affordable and robust WordPress form plugin, Kali Forms is what you need.
The free version of Kali Forms is perfect for creating a simple contact form on your website. However, for e-commerce websites the PRO version is better. Its premium features will give you more options. You can create more complex forms, improve conversions, accept payments with Stripe, and build your email list.
What do you think of the Kali Forms plugin for WordPress? Have you used them for any of your website projects yet? Feel free to add a comment below.