Are you looking for a plugin that increases search engine traffic for your website? With All In One SEO you will have everything you need to start optimizing the content of both the pages and the blog posts.
This plugin is quite easy to use and it also has tutorials that will help you optimize your website to obtain the best possible existence. This wonderful tool has a very popular free version among WordPress users and another PRO version that will increase its functionalities to become the definitive WordPress SEO plugin for your website.
If you want to know more about the functionalities and characteristics of this All in One SEO plugin for WordPress, keep reading and know our opinion about this powerful content optimizer.
All in One SEO plugin Step by Step Guide
In this guide we will talk in depth and in detail about the best search engine traffic plugin for your website on the market.
What is All in One SEO?
All in One SEO Pack Pro is a plugin with an incredible configuration and installation that will help us improve the positioning of our WordPress websites. This plugin is so popular as it is one of the best as it offers us the best results to optimize your website.
All in One SEO serves to improve the positioning of any website built in this popular plugin, helping to configure small details that drive SEO On Page.
It offers a variety of powerful functions for our website, among them we have: SEO for categories, WooCommerce, support for Google Tag Manager, SEO video module, access to video tutorials, access to All in One SEO premium support forums Pro Pack, custom tags and taxonomies, advanced tracking of the Google Analytics tool and access to the platform’s knowledge center.
What features does the All in One SEO plugin offer?
It is one of the most downloaded plugins in the WordPress directory at the moment and with very good ratings. Next we are going to see all the features that this incredible SEO plugin offers us to optimize our website:
- Automatically generate meta tags in case you need
- You can integrate it with e-commerce sites
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- This plugin is compatible with many other plugins
- This plugin has been translated into 57 languages
- Avoid the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- You can make the changes you want to optimize your SEO
- This plugin is fully compatible with PHP 7
- Compatibility with Google AMP that will make it easier for us to obtain more traffic from mobile search users
- Sitemap xml image sent to Google and Bing to improve your image SEO
- You can submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Using this plugin you have the option to cancel any title and set any meta description and meta keywords you want
- SEO support in personalized publications
- Advanced canonical URLs to make better use of SEO
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google about changes to your site
- Redirect attachment pages to main post
All in One SEO Free
The free version of this plugin has been downloaded since its launch in 2007 by more than 48 million people for WordPress websites.
The free version of All in One can be found in the official WordPress plugin directory. In addition, the installation is simple and fast with just one click.
If you are using another plugin like Yoast SEO, you are willing to use the All in One tool to configure the old plugin to the new one and to migrate data.
Through the general settings you can start optimizing your website so that your website starts working.
The free version has certain settings that are accompanied by a tooltip that provides information about the purpose. There are links that will direct you to the All in One SEO online documentation for more extensive information on this incredible plugin.
The All in One SEO free version allows you to customize both standard WordPress blog pages and posts. It also allows you to disable all of its custom post types and plugins. If you are using plugins like WooCommerce, this plugin will help you get the search engines for your website fully optimized.
WordPress Post and Page Optimization
The general settings will probably only interact once. The places where this plugin will be used the most is on the page screens and in the All-in-One SEO fields that are displayed in the WordPress publication.
Google is a search engine that uses the information to determine the subject of its content, it also includes a description of your website in the results pages. If you want to see how your content would look in search engine results in the SEO All-in-one panel you can see it. If your website has good attractive and descriptive content, it will increase the chances that users will click on your website.
We know that you cannot completely control the search engine results of your website, but All in One SEO has the incredible ability and ability to determine how the input for your website is displayed.
It has a variety of options in the All in one SEO panel so you can not include the page in its index and results or publication to search engines or disable functions of this plugin. The Google Analytics integration for the post or page the user has the option to disable it.
All in One SEO WooCommerce Support
The All in One SEO free version works with WooCommerce unlike other WordPress SEO plugins, to optimize the products and the online store.
All in One SEO gives you the option to unlock certain WooCommerce features and optimize your eCommerce store for free.
The All in One SEO free version allows you to integrate Bing Webmaster, Google Seach Console, Baidu Webmaster Tools, Yandex Webmaster Tools, Pinterest, Google Analytics, Center and Google Plus into your WordPress website. These features will allow you to verify your site with services easily and quickly and also help you in social media marketing and SEO. Every time your site is updated, the plugin will notify Bing and Google to crawl your website and index the new content. The All in One SEO free version will help you optimize your website and every content you publish. This plugin optimizes WooCommerce product listings as well as some nice integration features to connect your site to useful third party services.
All in One SEO Premium
The paid version of All in SEO is a fairly affordable premium plugin for WordPress. As we have just seen, the free version has pretty good features for your website. So is the premium version worth it?
Premium Installation and Upgrade Process
If you were using the free version and you are thinking of going to the premium, you should know that you are not going to lose anything. WordPress has all the content and configuration stored so you can continue working the same as in the free version.
Once you buy the All in One SEO paid plugin, you should know that you can download the files before uploading them to your website. Once you activate this plugin, you can enter the license key to enable the updates.
Premium General Settings
If you are determined to go from the free option to the paid option, you should know that the main difference in the general configuration of this plugin is the ability to enable the optimization of taxonomies.
You can also add search engine friendly descriptions and metatitles for taxonomies on your website in the same way you would for pages and posts.
If you are using WooCommerce on your website you can use this premium feature to optimize your taxonomies to try and drive more traffic to your store.
Premium Video Sitemap Module
The video sitemap module in All in One SEO Pro will help you rank those videos and get indexed by search engines.
When they enable this feature you will be able to scan your video website and also include it in the XML sitemap.
Access to Tutorial Videos and Premium Support Forums
One of the advantages of having the All in One SEO premium plugin is that you have access to the support forums. The free option allows you to send questions to the forum in the WordPress Plugin Directory, but if you have premium you have more advantages and they are more receptive if you have problems or doubts.
The premium version allows access to tutorials to ensure you get the most out of All in One SEO and optimize your WordPress website properly.
Main Differences Between the All in One SEO Premium and Free Version
There are features of the Premium version that are not available to users of the free version that are the following:
- Advanced support for WooCommerce
- Access the Pro tutorial videos
- Create your meta titles and meta descriptions for tags, categories and other taxonomies for your SEO meta tags
- Access to Premium support forums and knowledge center
- Ability to create an XML sitemap for video content
Another advantage of the premium version of All in One SEO is the removal of ads from other tools and services that are displayed on your WordPress dashboard and the removal of the featured messages that ask you to update the plugin.
How to install the All in One SEO plugin
Now let’s talk in detail about how to install our search engine plugin for your website. Below you will see step by step what you have to do in a simple and fast way:
- Step 1: You have to go to the WordPress directory to the plugin administration section and click on “Add new”. You will see a search box and there you have to put “All In One SEO Pack”, you can download this SEO plugin from the WordPress plugin directory for free to try if you are interested.
- Step 2: At this point you will have to click on the “Install” link and thus activate the free WordPress SEO plugin.
- Step 3: Once you activate this powerful SEO plugin, you can configure it from your administration page.
- Step 4: Once you click on the administration page, you must enable this powerful SEO plugin. You must select the “Activated” button available in add-on status and click on “Update Options” and then available button at the bottom of the window.
- Step 5: You should use the same window to set metadata for your blog’s home page such as keywords, description, and title. You also have the option to set a format to be used in the category title, page title, tag title, and search title level.
All in One SEO is a wonderful plugin for increasing search engine traffic for your website that is easy to use for both beginners and professionals. Here is an All in One SEO tutorial so you can see how it all works step by step.
All In One SEO Plan Pricing
The premium version of All in One SEO has four pricing plans available. All four options include plugin updates and one year of access to support.
- Basic: $49.50 per year to use on a website
- Plus: $99.50 per year to use on three websites
- Pro: $199.50 per year to use on ten websites
- Elite: $299.50 per year to use on one hundred websites
Both the All in One SEO Premium and the free versions are capable of optimizing your WordPress website for search engines such as Bing or Google. It also integrates tools for Webmasters and Google Analytics. For example the Premium version offers you the video XML sitemap feature, WordPress tutorials for different SEO plugins and premium support. Some of the points mentioned above will benefit your website, so we recommend All in One SEO Premium.
What do you think of the All in One SEO plugin? Have you used them for any of your website projects yet? Feel free to add a comment below.