Do you need a plugin to share all your content on social networks? The Monarch Social Sharing plugin is an Elegant Themes WodPress plugin for sharing and following on social networks that has been created so that you can share content and you can get more followers on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Monarch achieves this by using several different integration methods for social sharing, such as online share buttons, social sharing sidebars, pop-up windows, and floating boxes. By encouraging your visitors to share and making it easy for them to share.
Monarch stands out by offering its most effective social sharing methods and giving in-depth design customization options and statistics. In addition, Monarch helps us get more followers on different social networks by making it easy to link to your social profiles and display your social follower count.
Monarch Social Sharing is perfect for any type of project, you can choose from more than 20 social networks to share on your website and thus create a good personalized collection of options for your visitors to share.
In this post we are going to talk in depth and detail about the Monarch plugin, what features it has, advantages, how it is installed, we will do a tutorial, give our opinion, explain the prices and much more.
Monarch Plugin Step by Step Guide in 2023
Table of Contents
- 1 Monarch Plugin Step by Step Guide in 2023
- 2 Monarch Features
- 3 How to install your Monarch WordPress Plugin
- 4 How to configure Monarch
- 4.1 SOCIAL SHARING
- 4.2 LOCATIONS
- 4.3 NETWORKS – Social platforms that we want to appear
- 4.4 SIDEBAR – Setting options for the sidebar
- 4.5 CONFIGURE SIDEBAR SHARE ICONS – Icon shape and style
- 4.6 DISPLAY SETTINGS – Display options
- 4.7 COLOR SETTINGS – Color options
- 4.8 POST TYPE SETTINGS – The place where we want the buttons to appear
- 4.9 INLINE – Settings for option within articles
- 4.10 POP UP – Pop-up window in the center of the image
- 4.11 FLY IN – Pop-up window in a corner
- 4.12 ON MEDIA – Button configuration in images
- 5 SOCIAL FOLLOW – Follow buttons on our social profiles
- 6 GENERAL SETTINGS
- 7 Monarch compatible plugins:
- 8 Monarch Tutorial
- 9 Monarch support and Documentation
- 10 Plans and Pricing
- 11 Opinion
In this guide of 2023 we will talk in depth and in detail about the Monarch social media plugin, it offers millions of facilities so that your visitors can share your content on different social networks and thus ensure success.
Monarch is a WordPress plugin that provides us with a set of buttons to share on social networks and buttons to follow on social networks. It is a premium plugin and there is no free version available. It’s fast, light, beautifully designed, and fully customizable. You can add the button to share or social share anywhere on your website in WordPress using the shortcode.
There are two main components of Monarch:
- Social media follow buttons.
- Buttons to share on social networks.
It also has some additional features such as an import / export module and an analysis / statistics for your social media shares. It has excellent 24/7 customer support as it is a premium product.
- Excellent sharing feature, it has five location options for sharing.
- Share buttons look great on different devices.
- Great variety to add buttons to share in social networks.
- Many positions to place social share icons.
- Various built-in triggers to display share buttons.
- Dedicated customization options for each location.
- Detailed statistics to keep track of social activities.
- A wide selection with more than 20 social networks to share and about 40 follow-up social networks. All the networks that matter are included.
- User-friendly interface, simple and self-explanatory functions
- Easy to install and configure.
- Provides statistics on the performance of the website on different social networks, which makes it easy to measure the overall performance of the site.
- Allows to hide the numbers, this serves to avoid negative social proof.
Next we are going to talk about the features of Monarch:
- 20 social networks to share content and a “like” button.
- More than 35 social networks to subscribe.
- 5 locations, floating sidebar, above or below the content, in images and videos, in a pop-up, in a notice on the screen.
- Activation of the pop-up according to time, mouse scroll, commenting, buying, inactivity.
- Button customization.
- It has customizable widgets.
- Shortcode generator to use shortcodes with subscribe buttons.
- Statistics in general time and for each page or post.
- The job can be imported and exported.
How to install your Monarch WordPress Plugin
Installing our plugins is a snap using the WordPress Dashboard plugin installer.
- You must first upload it to your WordPress website through the WordPress control panel.
- When you download Monarch from the Elegant Themes Members Area, you will be given a file called Monarch.zip.
- When you have located the Monarch.zip file, you are ready to upload it to your WordPress website.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard and then click on the Plugins >> Add New link. This will take you to the WordPress plugins page.
- Once the plugin page has loaded into your dashboard, click the “Load Plugin” button at the top of the screen.
- After clicking “Upload Plugin”, you will go to a new page where you can select Monarch to install.
- We will install the Monarch.zip file that you downloaded earlier. Click the “Choose File” button to open a local browser window.
- You should find the Monarch.zip file. You will often find it in your Downloads folder, but it depends on your browser settings.
- Once you have located the file, select it and click the “Open” button.
- Then click the “Install” button to install the Monarch.zip folder you just selected.
- Once the plug-in is uploaded, you will be directed to a confirmation page where you can activate the plug-in. Click on the “Activate” button and you are all set.
How to configure Monarch
Once we have installed our plugin, we have to go to Tools >> Monarch Settings. From here, we can start configuring our Monarch plugin from scratch.
Buttons to share content on Social Networks. This is the first big section of the configuration and settings of our Monarch plugin, here we are going to configure everything related to the share buttons on Social Networks.
Location of the buttons: we are going to configure the place where we want the share buttons to appear on Social Networks.
- MEDIA: the buttons will appear discreetly within the images, very useful if you want to share photos and videos.
- SIDEBAR: The icons will be on one side of the screen and will follow you when you scroll with the mouse.
- FLY-IN: A pop-up window in a corner.
- INLINE: the buttons will be below the main image of the post, at the end of the post, or both at the same time.
- POP UP: A pop-up window in the middle of the screen.
Here we are going to configure and define the social platforms, with this our visitors will be able to share the content of our blog or website.
We will only have to click on the Add Network button and choose the one we want. In addition, this module has a LIKE button, to like the post in question.
In this section we are going to configure all the options that there are for the share buttons in Social Networks that are located in the sidebar.
Here we will choose the style of our buttons, to see the different styles, we just have to move the mouse over each of them.
DISPLAY SETTINGS – Display options
In this section we can see the options related to the animation, position of the bar, etc.
- Display All Networks Button: it shows a fine button below the icons that when pressed shows all the social networks, recommended you want to put many social networks.
- Add Icon Spacing: create a separation between the icons.
- Hide On Mobile Devices: hide the sidebar icons on mobiles.
- Sidebar orientation: to choose whether the sidebar is displayed to the right or left.
- Intro Animation: the animation of the sidebar when loading the page.
- Display Share Counts: shows a counter on each icon with the times the page or post has been shared on each social network.
- Display Total Shares: shows a sum of all the times the content has been shared.
COLOR SETTINGS – Color options
On this section, we have the option to change the colors of the buttons.
At this point we are going to configure what types of content we want to appear in the buttons.
INLINE – Settings for option within articles
Here we have the option to show the buttons within our articles, there are 3 options to show the share buttons on Social Networks: at the beginning of the article, at the end or in both locations.
We find 3 elements to change or add in the DISPLAY SETTINGS section, which are the following:
- Number of Colums: the number of columns in the position of the icons.
- Choose Location: if we want the icons to appear, above the content, below, or in both positions.
- Icon Aligment: if we want the icons to be to the right or centered.
POP UP – Pop-up window in the center of the image
The configuration of the Pop-Up or pop-up window in the center of our screen.
Next, in the DISPLAY SETTINGS section we will find all these options:
- Percentage Down The Page: the percentage of the page that must be scrolled for the POP UP to appear.
- Trigger After Purchasing: after buying with WooComerce, it is activated.
- Display Once Per Session: how many times per session the POP UP appears.
- Display “All Networks” Button: show a button with all social networks.
- Remove Icon Spacing: remove the space between icons.
- Hide On Mobile Devices: disable POP UP on mobiles.
- Icon Alignement: the alignment of the icons within the pop up, left or centered.
- Number of Colums: number of icon columns.
- Intro Animation: Type of animation when the POP UP appears.
- Display Share Counts: show the number of times it has been shared by each social network.
- Display Total Shares: show the total number of times it has been shared.
- Display Network Names: show the name of the social networks.
- Trigger After Time Delay: if you check it, the pop up will appear after a few seconds.
- Delay (in seconds): seconds it takes for POP UP to appear.
- Trigger After Inactivity: Trigger by user inactivity.
- Trigger At The Bottom Of Post: POP UP is activated when reaching the end of the post.
- Trigger After Commenting: the pop up is activated after commenting.
- Trigger After Scrolling: activated when scrolling with the mouse.
FLY IN – Pop-up window in a corner
The pop-up window appears on the lower side of the screen.
If we select this option, the social icons will appear within the images, in one corner, allowing us to share them on Social Networks. This applies to all images on the blog or the web, also for product images.
We can incorporate these buttons in any part of our blog or website, either by means of a shortcode or by means of a widget.
We are going to choose which social platforms we want to appear for visitors to follow us. If we click on the ADD NETWORK button, we can add as many as we want.
WIDGET – Widget Settings
This option allows us to display the Social Follow icons on our website or blog. The Monarch widget will automatically appear in the WordPress Widgets section once the plugin is installed and we can insert it into any widget area on our site.
To insert the widget on our website or blog, we have to go to Appearance >> Widgets and from there, we drag the Monarch Follow widget to the widget area we want.
The option to generate a shortcode allows us to place the Social Follow icons anywhere, content, structure, etc. You just have to configure all the settings and generate the shortcode. Then we will only have to copy and paste where we want.
IMPORT / EXPORT
It allows us the option to export and import our settings and configuration. Simply use the EXPORT buttons to export and IMPORT to import settings from another site.
Monarch has a statistics section, here we can see the total number of times our articles have been shared, the total number of likes and the activity of visitors to our site.
Monarch compatible plugins:
- WPML: is the plugin that converts more than a million WordPress sites in multilingual.
- WooCommerce: it is a WordPress plugin that allows you to implement a fully functional online store on a website.
- Yoast SEO: is a search engine optimization plugin for WordPress All in One SEO: it is a plugin for WordPress that will allow us to optimize and configure the SEO on Page of our WordPress site.
- Gravity Forms: allows you to create forms and insert them into your website easily. • WP-Rocket: Reduce loading time in an instant and improve Google PageSpeed and Core Web Vitals scores.
- WP Forms: is a plugin that allows you to create forms for sites or blogs managed in WordPress.
- MonsterInsights: it is a plugin for WordPress that will allow you to receive statistics in real time of all the users who visit your website.
- OptinMonster: create pop-up forms that can increase your conversion rate easily with this popular WordPress plugin.
- UpdraftPlus: is a plugin to make backup copies in WordPress.
- Beaver Builder: is a drag and drop page builder that works on the front page of your WordPres website.
- Elementor: is a page creation plugin that replaces the basic WordPress editor with a drag-and-drop editor.
- Pretty Links: allows you to convert endless links full of letters and numbers into short links that will help your WordPress.
If we are not sure how Monarch works, we recommend watching a good explanatory tutorial to help you know how to use it. There are many tutorials, but we have selected the best one for you and the most complete.
Monarch support and Documentation
They offer support with highly qualified personnel 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Elegant Themes support forum provides a wealth of information on how the Monarch plugin works. You can search for topics related to your problems or simply submit your ticket. Your question or doubt will be answered in the shortest possible time. Joining the community will help you better understand the Monarch plugin and also ensure that you stay up to date. To get a quick answer to your question, you can also go to YouTube. There are numerous tutorials and videos available online.
The Monarch plugin documentation is quite extensive and comprehensive. On the documentation page, you will find detailed information on how the plugin works and the best tips about this product. It includes everything from the installation process to the summary of each feature. The explanations are easy to understand and easy to follow. Here are the direct links where you can find all the help and support information Elegant Themes offers:
- Documentation: https://www.elegantthemes.com/documentation/
- Support Forum: https://www.elegantthemes.com/forum/
- Support by Chat: https://www.elegantthemes.com/contact/support/
- 24/7 Support: https://www.elegantthemes.com/members-area/help/
- Blog: https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/
- Contact: https://www.elegantthemes.com/contact/
- Product Updates: https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/category/theme-releases
Why choose Elegant Themes ?
Elegant Themes is a leader in WordPress development. All the products are of high quality and with very good functionalities.
Can I use the themes and plugins on multiple website?
Yes, you can use the themes and plugins on as many websites as you need. There is no restriction on the number of times you can download or use a theme.
What if I change my mind and want a refound?
They offer refunds to all customers within 30 days of their purchase with no questions asked.
Can I upgrade to a different package after signing up?
Of course, you can update it after registering. When you log in as a “personal” subscriber, you will see a notice about your current package and instructions on how to upgrade.
Plans and Pricing
Monarch has two purchase plans: Yearly Access and Lifetime Access
- Yearly Access: costs $89 per year.
- Lifetime Access: It costs $249 with just one payment.
Monarch is one of the best plugins to share all your content on social networks. It works seamlessly with Divi as it is clean and simple like all the products that Elegant Themes has. The customer support is also top notch, you can be sure of a good experience when purchasing an ElegantThemes product.
The plugin is compatible with more than 20 social media networks and the button design is very eye-catching and beautiful. It offers many ways to change the shape, allowing us to choose between various styles of icons, shapes and colors. Also, there is an option to display the total number of interactions next to each button. Monarch has an extremely easy-to-use interface, allowing us to share content quickly and easily.
👉 Click here to Buy the Monarch plugin on their website Now
What do you think of the Monarch Social sharing and following plugin for WordPress? Have you used them for any of your website projects yet? Feel free to add a comment below.