Liquid Web is a market leading WordPress hosting provider. All the services offered to the user are optimized with popular applications such as WooCommerce, WordPress, premium business email and much more as you will see on this Liquid Web review.
It was founded in 1997 and became a leading company in managed cloud hosting, managed VPS hosting, and dedicated server hosting. All its servers are highly adapted to performance, speed and security, which makes it one of the best options without complicating your life.
It has personalized attention 24 hours a day and an activity level of 99.999%, we are facing a high-level provider that is oriented to the corporate or business sector.
Your WordPress hosting option includes automatic updates, test sites, and an intuitive dashboard to manage all your sites in one place. For this reason, such powerful companies as Red Bull, ESPN, Audi and United Way use Liquid Web.
We will also discuss Liquid Web technical support, locations, reviews, features, pricing, and other important details.
Liquid Web Review: Step by Step Guide in 2023
Table of Contents
- 1 Liquid Web Review: Step by Step Guide in 2023
- 2 Liquid Web Support and Customer Service
- 3 Liquid Web Tutorial
- 4 Liquid Web FAQ
- 5 Liquid Web Plan Pricing
- 6 Conclusion
In this guide, we will talk in depth and in detail about the best web server for your website.
What is Liquid Web Hosting?
Liquid Web is a provider that is specialized especially in managed cloud hosting, managed VPS hosting and dedicated server hosting. The most remarkable thing about this hosting we find out on this Liquid Web review is that they have a highly qualified help staff and have super fast response times.
Liquid Web now offers managed web hosting for more than 30,000 clients in more than 150 countries around the world. It is based in Lansing (Michigan) where it has three data centers of its own. They also have additional data centers in Dallas, Chicago, Amsterdam, and Phoenix.
To give you an idea of the size of this company, here is why we say this about Liquid Web:
- More than 30,000 clients in more than 130 countries
- One million sites under management
- They host sites for big brands like FedEx, National Geographic and Motorola
- Its services are used by more than 500 hosting professionals
- Liquid Web’s Net Promoter Score ranked it as one of the most popular and beloved brands in the world
Pros and Cons of Liquid Web
Liquid Web is a fairly large and popular web hosting company, but it may not meet the needs of your website. It is important that you consider the pros and cons before choosing a plan.
Pros of Liquid Web
- Has no plugin limits: Compared to most main hosting providers Liquid Web does not ban any plugins. You can use any WordPress plugin you want on your site even plugins to create backups like BackupBuddy, BackWPup, All-in-One WP Migration, Duplicator Pro, Snapshot, WP DB Backup and UpdraftPlus.
- Fast Hosting: All Liquid Web hosting plans are optimized for fast page loads.
- Business Webmail
- Unlimited traffic
- Guaranteed uptime: Liquid Web promises an incredible 100% uptime and will offer you 1000% credit for any downtime.
- Incredible Support: Liquid Web’s claim to fame features helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable support. Personalized attention 24/7.
Cons of Liquid Web
- You do not have shared hosting: Liquid Web does not offer any shared hosting plan. Includes higher traffic sites that need managed WordPress hosting, cloud hosting, or dedicated server hosting.
- Higher prices: Liquid Web hosting plans are more expensive than many hosting providers on the market, but it often pays to pay for better service and support.
Why choose Liquid Web Hosting in 2023?
This company develops high-level digital solutions offering a service to its users that is excellent. We could say in this Liquid Web review that it is more than a hosting service or hosting on a server.
It has a fully managed hosting service and complementary products for users to achieve better results in managing the website.
It has a high price if we compare it with other providers as seen on this Liquid Web review, but it offers a totally personalized service and was designed to serve large or small companies.
This hosting provides service to entrepreneurs or businesses already consolidated, but we know that it does not fit the needs of private users. The company strives to simplify the process and maintain the server to always offer the best to the user.
Features and analysis of Liquid Web Hosting
Below on this Liquid Web review we will discuss all the features you need to know before choosing Liquid Web as your hosting service.
1. Ease of use
Using Liquid Web is quite simple, it is a managed hosting service that simplifies user tasks. It has a simple and comfortable panel such as cPanel and they have a highly qualified help support with just one click. It has an automatic installer for products like the WordPress version and its cPanel panel.
2. Domain Names
It offers the possibility of registering domains with a simple procedure. First you must see that the domain you need is available and then you can proceed to select it. Thanks to the cPanel panel, searching, registering and hosting a domain is quite easy.
This hosting offers users premium business Webmail hosting service. It offers a great, easy-to-use service and is also specifically developed for companies that have many accounts to companies that have only a few.
This service has features such as antivirus and antispam. The basic plan has 25GB mailboxes, aliases, automatic configurations, chat via webmail and the higher plans have more features such as: calendars, public folders, active directory and many more functionalities.
High accessibility database with fast duplication. This company is dedicated to developing products for a highly professional audience that seeks the highest quality, so it does not develop cheap versions of hosting with ordinary functionalities and features.
It offers high service in managed application hosting. This allows Liquid Web development teams to handle tasks such as maintenance, updates and patching.
The options that this hosting has for storage space can be in the cloud or physical. You also have the option of choosing a shared server, dedicated server, or cloud server that can also be shared or dedicated.
Depending on the hosting model you choose to meet the needs of your website, the storage space will vary along with the support and the price.
The procedure is very simple if you want to transfer a domain to or from Liquid Web. The first thing you have to do is unblock the domain and request that theEPP code be sent through the request ticket or cPanel.
All this will depend on where the hosting is registered or hosted. You will need to send the EPP unlock code to the professional in charge or register it with the new hosting via cPanel. Registration usually takes less than five days, but it can take time as it depends on the registration authority.
The plans it has have no limitation on the sites that you can host a server. It doesn’t matter if you choose a cloud hosting, a dedicated service or another, the difference you will find will be the resources (memory) included in the plan you have selected to cover the needs of your website.
9. SSL Certificate
Managing SSL certificates for your site hosted on the hosting through cPanel or webmail. It is important to have an SSL certificate as it offers security for your website and for visitors if they have to make payments or enter personal information.
What services does Liquidweb Hosting offer?
Liquidweb is a hosting that offers a fully managed proposal. This means as we find out on this Liquid Web review that it offers us greater support, greater incidence and greater preconfiguration than a standard hosting service.
The hosting contract includes the proactive management of the server hosting regarding availability, security and network related issues. The professionals are also in charge of maintaining the server and having the operating system updated for greater security.
All Liquidweb plans are personalized as shown on this Liquid Web review, if you need help to see which plan suits your needs, do not hesitate to call or through live chat for personalized help. They also advise for the application and for migrations.
Products are classified into: VPS Hosting, Dedicated Server, Dedicated Cloud, VMware Private Cloud, Private VPS Parent, Managed WordPress, Webmail and Managed WooCommerce.
They also offer business programs, freelancers, agencies, and resellers. In addition, offers managed applications, all kinds of tools and hosting solutions as we find out on this Liquid Web review.
How to install Liquidweb to host my website?
First of all, you must advise yourself well to choose the best product that meets the needs of your website as we shown on this Liquid Web review. Once you have it clear, you must create your account by selecting the service and then choosing the payment method with which you are going to make the purchase.
Once you have done the above, you must install the cPanel to be able to manage the online server from where you will carry out the migrations, the domain registrations, where you can add, upload your website created with managed WP and other functions related to the server.
Creating your site is an easy and straightforward task since WordPress comes pre-installed. It has a support service supervision so that all installations are quick and successful. If you have questions about configuring and installing WordPress with cPanel, do not hesitate to contact customer service.
Liquid Web Support and Customer Service
Liquid Web has a highly trained support staff available via live chat, phone, and support tickets 24/7/365 in the US. Support tickets are answered in 30 minutes and phone calls and live chat inquiries are answered in less than a minute.
The support staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and quick to resolve any issues that arise. In its knowledge base, you can find hundreds of useful case studies, webinars, insights and tutorials to help you improve your Liquid Web hosting experience.
Liquid Web Tutorial
Liquid Web is a market leading WordPress hosting provider. Here we leave you a fairly complete and detailed tutorial so that you can see step by step how this hosting works.
Liquid Web FAQ
Who owns Liquid Web?
Since, 2015 Liquid Web was bought by Madison Dearborn Partners.
How much did Matt Hill sell Liquid Web for?
Matthew J. and Gregg H. Hill sold Liquid Web Hosting Company for $225 million.
What is Liquid Web?
Liquid Web is a popular American Hosting Company which offers dedicated servers, virtual private server and private cloud hosting with a terrific 24/7/365 Support.
Is Liquid Web a good company?
Liquid Web is very popular not only for offering high performance servers but, specially for their excellent knowledgeable and fast support.
Where is Liquid Web headquarters located?
Liquid Web headquarters is located in Lansing the capital city of Michigan.
Liquid Web Plan Pricing
Liquidweb is not a hosting service available to everyone as seen on this Liquid Web review but a service designed specifically for clients with professional needs. It is important to know the variety of products offered and the price corresponding to each plan.
Managed dedicated servers offer high performance and locked-down security for any website or application. Upgrade to a bundle and save on services like backups and DDoS protection.
- Intel Xeon 1230v6: Costs $189 per month for six contracted months.
- Intel Xeon Gold 6226R -Single: costs $224 per month for six contracted months.
- Intel Xeon Gold 6226R – Dual: costs $374.25 per month for 6 months contracted.
- Intel Xeon 1230v6 Value Bundle: Costs $239 per month for six contracted months.
- Intel Xeon Gold 6226R – SingleValue Bundle: Costs $261.75 per month for six contracted months.
- Intel Xeon Gold 6226R – DualValue Bundle: It costs $411.75 per month for six contracted months.
They are custom designed to fit the needs of any business, from two to 200 servers. Plus, we offer managed services for mission-critical applications that you won’t find anywhere else, such as managed high availability and high performance.
- 2 Node Cluster: from $743 per month.
- 3 Node Cluster: from $1,262 per month.
- 4 Node Cluster: from $1,711 per month.
- 6 Node Cluster: from $2,149 per month.
Cloud Dedicated Servers
They are secure and stable, providing best hardware that it works with Linux or Windows, you can optimize and scale at any time for maximum performance despite ever-increasing traffic.
1. Standard Cloud Dedicated Options
- Intel Xeon E3-1230 v5: Costs $148 per month.
- Intel Xeon E3-1270 v5: It costs $179 per month.
- Intel Xeon E5-1650 v4: Costs $219 per month.
2. High Performance Cloud Dedicated Options
- Intel Xeon E5-1650 v3: It costs $299 per month.
- Intel Xeon E5-1650 v4: It costs $399 per month.
- Intel Xeon E5-1650 v4: It costs $499 per month.
HIPAA Compliant Hosting
HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) requires companies that process, store, or transmit electronic protected health information (ePHI or PHI) to adhere to strict administrative, physical, and technical security measures. Liquid Web offers dedicated managed, VPS and dedicated cloud solutions that meet HIPAA guidelines as seen on this Liquid Web review.
- Single Server HIPAA Hosting: from $344.
- Single Server HIPAA Hosting with Data Encryption At-Rest: from $574 per month.
- Multiple Server HIPAA Hosting: from $687 per month.
VMware Private Cloud
Private Private Cloud is your own virtual data center. Private Cloud combines simple, predictable pricing, the benefits of a traditional public cloud with and an optimized management experience and isPowered by NetApp and VMware.
- Multi-Tenant VMware Private Cloud: from $510 per month.
- Dedicated VMware Private Cloud: Starting at $1,599 per month.
Nexcess high-performance cloud platform now runs our Managed WP and Managed WooCommerce plans, providing exceptional speed, scalability and security.
- Starter: it costs $9.50 per month if you hire one year.
- Creator: it costs $39.50 per month if you hire one year.
- Merchant: it costs $74.50 per month if you hire a year.
- Standard: it costs $149.50 per month if you hire one year.
- Growth: it costs $274.50 per month if you hire one year.
- Enterprise: it costs $499.50 per month if you hire a year.
High Availability Hosting
Permanent uptime and site availability are top priorities for all businesses. You can isolate your business, protecting your revenue and reputation, adding redundancy to your hardware environment.
- Business Class Config: from $1,448 per month.
- Enterprise Class Config: from $2,788 per month.
High Performance Hosting
Using more than one server, along with a load balancer, allows your web or application traffic to be spread across multiple machines, keeping your site performance at its peak.
- Sample High Performance Environment: Starting at $1,127 per month.
Liquidweb offers high-quality products specially designed to meet complex professional or business needs. The customer service is incredible, the team is made up of effective and professional people giving spectacular service.
It has different ranges of products such as webmail, cPanel and managed WordPress as seen on this Liquid Web review. These products are intended for professional use only. It is one of the best servers on the market due to its high quality, its functionality and its price. Because of this and the performance scores from our tests, Liquid Web is definitely one of the hosts that has to be on your list.
Click here to select your Liquid Web hosting plan
What do you think of this Liquid Web review? Have you used them for any of your website projects yet? Feel free to add a comment below.