Do you need a multipurpose Elementor theme? Jupiter X is a multipurpose WordPress theme perfect for any type of website. Furthermore, it is easy to adapt to literally any style of website, from a WooCommerce store to a personal blog.
The theme has been created by Artbees and is available in the Themeforest market, being one of the best-selling themes. Artbees was founded in 2008 and has been purchased by over 24,000 users. Beyond sales figures, it also has a 4.75 star rating in over 4,500 reviews.
Jupiter X relies heavily on the Elementor page builder plugin, as well as some included Elementor extensions that offer access to new widgets and functionality.
In this Jupiter X review we will talk about what the Jupiter theme is, what it is for, how to install it, advantages, tutorials, the benefits of updating Jupiter, opinions and prices and much more. Here we go folks … !!
Jupiter X Review: Step by Step Guide in 2023
Table of Contents
- 1 Jupiter X Review: Step by Step Guide in 2023
- 1.1 Jupiter X Review: What Is Jupiter X theme?
- 1.2 What advantages does the Jupiter X theme offer?
- 1.3 Main features of Jupiter WordPress Theme
- 1.4 How to install the Jupiter X theme?
- 1.5 Installing the child theme for Jupiter X
- 1.6 Registering the Jupiter X theme
- 1.7 Installing a Jupiter X template
- 1.8 Plugins and hostings compatible with the Jupiter X theme
- 1.9 Supported Hostings:
- 2 Jupiter X Tutorial
- 3 Jupiter X Support and Documentation
- 4 Jupiter X FAQ
- 4.1 Is Jupiter X worth it?
- 4.2 Is Jupiter X free?
- 4.3 How do I activate Jupiter X?
- 4.4 Is Jupiter X compatible with Elementor Pro? Should I even buy Elementor Pro?
- 4.5 After installing, it shows “Insufficient memory. You need at leats 256MB of memory” in system resources. What´s wrong?
- 4.6 What can I do to increase the speed of my website?
- 4.7 Does Jupiter X come with Elementor?
- 4.8 How do I update my Jupiter X theme?
- 4.9 How do I change my logo on Jupiter X theme?
- 4.10 How do I add a template to my Jupiter X theme?
- 4.11 How Fast Is the Jupiter X Theme?
- 5 Jupiter X Pricing Plans
- 6 Conclusion
In this Jupiter X review we will talk in depth taking into account every detail of the Jupiter theme, it is a premium multipurpose theme that offers millions of facilities so you can start creating your website as soon as possible.
Jupiter X Review: What Is Jupiter X theme?
Jupiter X is an open source or 100% GPL theme developed for WordPress by the Artbees company. This company has created 3 themes but Jupiter theme is the one that has been the most successful so far.
Jupiter X is a very versatile and fast loading theme for creating different websites. It offers a huge number of templates and has a great optimization. It includes several essential plugins, the most prominent being Elementor the leading plugin in terms of web page construction. In addition, we seen on this Jupiter X review that it has its own tools that allow the customization of your online store, portfolio and the creation of your own footers and headers.
What advantages does the Jupiter X theme offer?
- They have more than 150 templates and hundreds of templates for the different sections of a website.
- It is optimized to favor the SEO of your website and it is very responsive.
- Allows you to choose different languages to work with.
- Implements Elementor very well.
- It allows you to create all kinds of websites: online store, portfolio, blog, etc.
Main features of Jupiter WordPress Theme
Jupiter X comes with all the necessary features of a premium multipurpose WordPress theme. Next, in this Jupiter X review we will name some of the features that make it the best option for WordPress users who want to create their website.
- Wide variety of themes
- Fully Responsive Design
- Visual Composer for page layout
- Compatibility and integration with the Elementor editor
- Woocommerce design integration and customization
- Highly customizable (Blog, Website, Shop, portfolio…) using the editors
- More than 15 types of headers with more than 20 predefined examples
- Wide footer design
- Content block editor with more than 100 preconfigured examples
- Good edition of blogs and magazines.
- Own design of forms
- Custom post types and pages
- Extensive menu design
- Layer configuration
- Numerous cover and header styles
- One click template installation
- 1800 icons
- 5 styles of menu navigation
- Optimized for SEO
- 7 styles for blog
- 3 styles for portfolio
- 10 article entry styles
- 14 widgets
- 6 image animations
- Parallax effect configuration, sticky menu, infinite scroll …
- Compatibility with the Gutenberg editor and with GDPR.
- Premium plugins included such as: Revolution Slider, Layer Slider, Jet Popup, Jet Elements, Jet Blog, Master Slider, Jet Tricks, Jet Smart Filters, Jet Engine, Jet Tabs, Jet Menu and WPBakery
- Compatibility with the most popular plugins such as bbPress, Ubermenu, BudyPress, Yoast SEO, WPML, Mailchimp and many more
- 20 tutorial videos
- Good documents
How to install the Jupiter X theme?
The installation of the Jupiter X theme is a fairly simple process, below in this Jupiter X review we will explain the steps of how you have to do it:
Installing through WordPress administration panel
1. In the left menu of WordPress, you have to go to “Appearance” and then click on “Themes”.
2. Click on “Add New Topic”.
3. Then click on “Upload theme”.
4. Click the “Choose file” button and select the jupiterx.zip file that has been downloaded from ThemeForest.
5. Then click the “Install Now” button and wait for the installation to complete.
6. Once the theme has been installed successfully, click the “Activate” button.
7. You should now install the Jupiter X Core Plugin. At the top of the WordPress admin area you can find the notification box that appears and click the “Activate Jupiter X Core Plugin” button.
Uploading through FTP client
- Use an FTP client to access your host web server.
- In the file browser, navigate to /wp-content/themes.
- Extract jupiterx.zip and transfer it to the /wp-content/themes directory.
- Jupiter X is now loaded into your WordPress website.
- From the left menu of WordPress, you have to go to “Appearance” then “Themes” and activate Jupiter X.
- After activating the theme, you must install the Jupiter X Core plugin in order to use all the functions of the theme.
- Go to “Appearance” then click on “Jupiter X and finally select “Add-ons”.
- Find the Jupiter X Core plug-in and click the “Activate” button.
- Once you have done the above, you will be able to edit Jupiter X through the Customizer and the Jupiter X Control Panel will also appear in the control panel on the left side.
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet. What’s wrong?
Make sure to install the correct package after extracting the downloaded file from ThemeForest. We leave you on this Jupiter X review the following link in case you need get more information with this common error: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821510-Theme-is-missing-the-style-css-stylesheet-error
Installing the child theme for Jupiter X
If you are thinking of editing and customizing the theme files, it is advisable to install the child theme, this provides us that in each update the changes will not be eliminated. Make sure you have the jupiterx-child.zip file.
- From the left menu of WordPress, you have to go to “Appearance” and then click on “Themes”
- Click on “Add New Topic”
- Select “Upload Theme”
- Click on the “Browse” button and select the file jupiterx-child.zip
- Then click the “Install Now” button and wait for the installation to complete
- Click the “Activate” button, after the child theme has been installed successfully. This line in jupiterx-child/functions.php is required, so don’t remove it:
- If you want to add custom JS or CSS code to the child theme, you need to add them in the jupiterx-child/assets/less/style.less and jupiterx-child/assets/js/script.js files.
require_once( get_template_directory(). '/lib/init.php');
Registering the Jupiter X theme
Below in this Jupiter X review we will show you step by step how to register your Jupiter X theme:
1. Go to the WordPress admin area and open the Jupiter control panel. To go to the dashboard, go to Jupiter X >> Dashboard on the left sidebar or click the link in the top notification box.
2. In this step you must click on “Activate product”.
3. Provide your email address and Envato Purchase Code. Then click “Submit”.
4. And you have successfully registered your Jupiter license. You should receive an email from Artbees with your Artbees Portal username and password.
Installing a Jupiter X template
1. First you have to go to Jupiter X >> Control Panel >> Templates. Use the advanced search options to find a template and simply select the “Import” button as shown on the image below of this Jupiter X review.
2. Select “Full Import”, check “Include Media“ and then click “Install”.
3. Click on Yes to confirm.
4. Wait until the template is installed.
5. The template has been installed successfully. Now you can start customizing the template to suit your tastes and needs.
Plugins and hostings compatible with the Jupiter X theme
Jupiter X offers exceptional plugin and hosting compatibility. Jupiter X works well with all major hosting services and aligns perfectly with the extensible nature of WordPress as we show you below on this Jupiter X review.
Plugins that include Jupiter X theme:
- Customizer Import / Export: directly from the customizer interface import and export your WordPress customizer settings.
- Layer Slider: is a flexible WordPress plugin, which will allow you to easily create custom and impregnable sliders on your website.
- Slider Revolution: is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create and design sliders, still images or videos.
- Master Slider: is a plugin to create sliders to your liking.
- Jet Elements: It is very similar to the classic Elementor Pro design and includes many replacement modules and some very new and useful ones.
- Jet Blog: is a powerful plugin that allows you to enrich your website pages with elegant content widgets.
- Jet Menu: allows you to create Mega menus with drop-down elements and was specially created for the Elementor website builder.
- Jet Popup: allows you to create a popup with any design in the form of drag and drop, change its position and activate the event with a few clicks.
- Jet WooBuilder : is a must-have plugin that allows you to add WooCommerce product pages built with Elementor, use them as templates, and create loads of engaging WooCommerce content with versatile WooCommerce widgets.
- Jet Tricks: is a plugin that is used to add visual effects to web pages without coding anything, and only using the extended functionality and additional widgets of the Elementor web builder.
- Jet Engine: it is the perfect tool to create and edit dynamic content.
- Jet Tabs: you can use vertical and horizontal tab designs, add any type of template to the tabs and synchronize JetTabs with JetEngine.
- Jet SmartFilters: plugin for Elementor you can design complex filter structures.
- Advanced Custom Fields PRO: is a WordPress plugin that allows you to add and manage custom fields to your WordPress site.
- Raven: is a premium Elementor plugin developed by Artbees.
- Woocommerce: is an open source e-commerce plugin for WordPress.
- Customizer Reset: will reset the theme customizations made through the WordPress Customizer by adding a Reset button in the Customizer.
- Lazy Load: is a free plugin that replaces the video player with a preview image that will load when you click on it.
- Elementor Free: it is the best WordPress website builder.
- Blog Vault: is a backup and restore plugin.
- Event Manager: it is an event registration plugin for WordPress.
- WPML (v 3.7.1): is the plugin that converts more than a million WordPress sites in multilingual.
- HubSpot: is a free plugin that allows you to convert your visitors into leads through live chat, forms and pop-ups; capture leads through CRM.
- Mailchimp :is one of the most popular email marketing services.
- Menu Icons: offers you the possibility to add icons to the elements of your menu.
- Contact Form 7: is a plugin that allows you to create custom forms and manage the creation of new contacts within your WordPress site.
- BuddyPress (v 2.8.2): it is essentially a set of WordPress plugins. Each plugin adds a different feature and each one of it.
- bbPress (v 2.5.13): is a plugin that adds forum functionality to WordPress.
- Loco Translate (v 2.0.14): is a plugin for WordPress that will allow you to translate WordPress plugins and themes.
- PolyLang (v 2.1.6): allows you to create a bilingual or multilingual WordPress website.
- WooCommerce Product Table (v 1.4): allows you to list products in an order form quickly and flexibly.
- WPRocket: It is the most powerful web performance plugin in the world.
- WP Super Cache: is a plugin that allows you to make a copy of each page of your website and serve that copy to the visitor.
- Adobe Typekit: it is the easiest plugin to use Google Fonts fonts.
- Google Analytics: is a free analytics tool provided by Google that users can use to understand how visitors arrive and interact with your website.
- FontAwesome: is a free plugin that contains the latest Font Awesome 5 icon library.
Jupiter X Tutorial
Jupiter X is a multipurpose theme that is designed to offer the best to the user, to build their website with total success. Here in this Jupiter X review we leave you a complete tutorial of the Jupiter X theme so you can see how everything works step by step.
Jupiter X Support and Documentation
It has extensive documentation and a variety of tutorial videos on the ArtBees Youtube Channel to be able to solve any doubt or problem and forum support that is designed to support troubleshooting, and if you encounter similar problems, you can easily find solutions and save time.
You can find the all the Artbees support links bellow:
- Documentation: https://themes.artbees.net/docs/getting-started-with-jupiter-x/
- Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWIAKFcAEZvaIOHSKqy5Fn9TB3poKbImE
- Forum Support: https://themes.artbees.net/forums/forum/jupiterx/
Jupiter X FAQ
Is Jupiter X worth it?
Yes, Jupiter X is a completely worth it since, it is a premium theme full of features that allows you to create any type of website for any type of business.
Is Jupiter X free?
No, Jupiter X is a premium theme that can be purchased on Themeforest.
How do I activate Jupiter X?
To activate your Jupiter X theme on your WordPress Admin Panel go to “Appearance -> Jupiter X -> Plugins”. Once, there look for “Jupiter X Core plugin” and click on the “Activate” button.
Is Jupiter X compatible with Elementor Pro? Should I even buy Elementor Pro?
No, there is no need because Jupiter X works perfectly fine without Elementor Pro. Also, the free version of Elementor is included and is required for Jupiter X.
After installing, it shows “Insufficient memory. You need at leats 256MB of memory” in system resources. What´s wrong?
It is recommended to have at least 256MB of memory while using and other plugins like Elementor, Jet Elements, Jet Engine…etc. Jupiter X itself requires no more than 128MB of memory.
What can I do to increase the speed of my website?
Use a caching plugin (like Autoptimize or WP-Rocket) and a suitable CDN. Avoid using unnecessary plugins.
Does Jupiter X come with Elementor?
Yes, Jupiter X includes Elementor as its page builder.
How do I update my Jupiter X theme?
How do I change my logo on Jupiter X theme?
To change your logo on Jupiter X theme on your WordPress Admin go to “Appearance -> Customize”. Once, you are inside the WordPress Customizer click on “Site Identity” and finally on “Site logo” click on “Logo” button to upload your new logo.
How do I add a template to my Jupiter X theme?
To add a template on Jupiter X theme on your WordPress Admin Panel go to “Jupiter X -> Dashboard -> Maintenance -> Readymade Websites”. Once there then use the search box to type the template name you want to install or select the template from the list below. Finally, click on “Import”.
How Fast Is the Jupiter X Theme?
Jupiter X theme can easily load under two seconds when it is optimized with a good cache plugin like WP Rocket and a good CDN.
Jupiter X Pricing Plans
The price of the Jupiter X theme regular license in Themeforest market is around $59 which includes superb customer support from the Artbees team for free the first six months. It costs about $17.63 extra money per yearly to extend support for 12 more months.
Jupiter is a multipurpose theme that works for most websites, it is also completely customizable as we seen on this Jupiter X review. The clever use of Elementor and the included Elementor extensions allow you to create most of your site with drag and drop. It has over 150 pre-made template sites from different niches so you won’t have to build things from scratch.
Click here to Buy the Jupiter X theme on ThemeForest Now
What do you think of this Jupiter X review? Have you used Jupiter X theme for any of your website projects yet? Anything to add? Feel free to add a comment below.