What is the fastest WordPress theme for your page builder? Hestia Pro is a multipurpose theme that has been designed by Themeisle for startups, businesses, agencies and online businesses, freelancers, wallets and e-commerce. It provides users with many easily changeable options as a multipurpose theme that it is. It offers very important features such as compatibility with Gutenberg and WooCommerce. Furthermore, the design is mainly based on boxes with curved lines to make it delicate and smooth.
Looking for a perfect, light, fast and inexpensive theme? Do not look any further !!! Hestia Pro is a fast, lightweight customizable theme with speed and also WooCommerce compatible in case you want to create an eCommerce page.
In this post we will talk about what the Hestia theme is, what it is for, how to install it, tutorials, the benefits of updating Hestia PRO, opinions and prices and much more. Here we go folks … !!
Hestia Pro theme Step by Step guide in 2023
Table of Contents
- 1 Hestia Pro theme Step by Step guide in 2023
- 2 Hestia Pro theme for WordPress Review: What Is Hestia Pro?
- 3 How to install the Hestia theme?
- 4 Customizing Hestia
- 5 Recommended Plugins
- 6 Tutorial Hestia: Setup & Customize Step-by-Step
- 7 Support and Documentation
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9 Price
- 10 Conclusion
In this guide we will talk in depth taking into account every detail of the Hestia Pro theme, it is a multipurpose theme that will provide you with millions of facilities so that you can start as soon as possible and with total success.
Hestia Pro theme for WordPress Review: What Is Hestia Pro?
Hestia is a powerful yet easy-to-use WooCommerce compatible WordPress theme based on Google’s design guidelines. Ideal for start-up companies or professionals, it fully adapts to different devices, and even includes support for WooCommerce, with the possibility of displaying the latest products on the front page.
Hestia is also compatible with the SiteOrigin, Brizy, Elementor, Beaver Builder, Divi Builder, WPBakery and Visual Composer page builders, which give us the ability to create content easily and with many design options.
Hestia has the free version and then the paid premium version which is called Hestia Pro.
What Is The Difference Between Hestia & Hestia PRO?
The free version of Hestia is one of the most popular WordPress themes that is currently used by more than 100,000 websites. It’s simple as the “free” versions tend to be. You can build your website perfectly with the Hestia free version.
Hestia Pro will give you a lot of additional features being the premium version than if you choose the free Hestia version.
What are the benefits of Hestia Pro theme?
Below we will talk about the top 5 benefits of Hestia Pro cited by ThemeIsle:
- Header Slider: Add more content to your site header with an amazing slider.
- Fully customizable colors: Change the colors of the header text, header overlay, and navigation bar.
- Jetpack Portfolio: Portfolio section with two possible layouts.
- Pricing plans section: pricing plans are fully customizable to suit user needs.
- Reorder sections: change the order of sections by dragging and dropping panels. Reorganize sections of your home page quickly and easily.
- Quality support: 24/7 professional support.
Hestia theme standard features
Hestia Pro is a premium and multipurpose WordPress theme that has quite incredible features that will make your website a success, plus you can customize everything you need to adapt it to your needs.
- Translation and RTL Ready: All elements of this theme can be translated with premium or free plugins. The Weglot plugin is fully compatible with Hestia Pro.
- SEO friendly: it comes with a structure prepared for SEO, it also has a clean and optimized source code.
- Fully customizable: you can customize the website and see the changes in real time.
- Ready to use starter sites: Hestia comes with a starter site library, suitable for different projects. Import is with just one click.
- Compatibility of page builders: Gutenberg, the new WordPress editor works perfectly with Hestia. All main page builders are compatible with this theme.
- Optimized for speed: Lightning fast charge times you get right out of the box.
- Mega Menus: This theme comes with a powerful, responsive, and easy-to-use mega menu, making it easy to organize.
- 1-click updates and fast support: Simple 1-click updates and comes equipped with excellent support.
How to install the Hestia theme?
Hestia is a modern designed for small businesses, creative businesses, corporate businesses, startups, agencies and online businesses, wallets, e-commerce (WooCommerce), and freelancers. The theme is responsive, SEO-friendly, retina-ready, and features an amazing design. It has a multipurpose one page layout, widget footer, blog / news page, and a clean look.
To install Hestia follow this easy steps:
- You have to go to ThemeIsle.com which is Hestia‘s website.
- Then click on the “Download” button.
- Enter your email address in the pop-up window and click “Subscribe & Download”.
- Hestia will automatically download to your computer with the zip file (hestia.zip).
- Attention: You will need to click the Download Files button and find Hestia in the list of downloaded products if the download does not start automatically. Once you find the download document, click on the “Download” link.
- When the document has been downloaded, look for the hestia.zip file on your computer. The safest thing is that the file is in the “Downloads” folder of your web browser.
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and click “Appearance” and then “Themes”.
- Click on the “Add New” button located at the top of the screen.
- Then click “Upload Theme” at the top of the screen and a new section will appear.
- Click the “Choose File” button and then browse to the zip file (hestia.zip) for Hestia and click.
- Then click “Install Now” and then click “Activate”.
Hestia stands out for its elegant design and the ability to customize everything from one place, which is the Customizer.
First you have to go to “Appearance” and then click on “Customizer” and start customizing Hestia.
Hestia has a navigation menu with two different variations:
- A blank state (on the main page, after scrolling, and on internal pages).
- A transparent state (on the main page, before scrolling).
- Blog Sidebar Layout: This option controls the position of the sidebar on blog-related pages (Individual Post, Blog, and Archive Pages). It can be full width, left sidebar or right sidebar.
- Page Sidebar Layout: WooCommerce store page, default template pages and sidebar position on internal pages are control with this option. It can be full width, left sidebar or right sidebar.
Hestia allows us to choose the font for our website, both for the titles and for the texts. More than 800 Google fonts and safe (standard) fonts are available, as well as it is also possible to select the subset of fonts The Font size tab includes controls for headings in posts, assigning the size of texts and pages, as well as in sections of the home page.
Hestia allows us to change the colors of the theme, the main color and the background color. The background color will be displayed if boxed layout is enabled. And the main color that of the links, and other elements such as buttons.
This option allows you to add a background image to your website. A larger image is needed for a website background if you only want one image. The image that is smaller than 1MB for the website to load faster.
Here you have the option to play with the fill either on the link icon or on the pixels.
All sections of the home page can be found under “Appearance” then clicking “Customize” and then “Sections” on the home page. To enable / disable each of the sections simply click on the eye symbol.
Big Title Section
- Large title background: option to select a background image for the large title section or the Parallax effect with two image layers.
- Text: displays the sub-content of the large title section.
- Title: displays the main large title.
- Button text and button URL: options to add a button to the large title section.
- Layout: Choose from three possible layout options.
- Deactivate section: option to deactivate the section
- Section title: main title of the features section.
- Section Subtitle: Features section subtitle.
- Function content: in this area you can add as many function boxes as you want. Each function box has the following options:
- Title: title of the functions table.
- Text: text of the function box.
- Link: link to the table of functions.
- Icon: option to select from a list of FontAwesome icons.
- Color: option to change the color of the icon.
- Orbit Fox Orbit Fox Companion: allows us to expand Hestia‘s functionalities with different modules such as icons or buttons to share in reports, on social networks, custom menu icons and free featured images.
- Attention: Orbit Fox Companion is required to access some of the sections of the Hestia home page, such as Features, Team, Testimonials, Ribbon, and Client Bar.
- Gravity Forms: allows you to easily create beautiful forms such as contact, subscription forms, payment forms, and other types of forms for your site in no time.
- WooCommerce: WooCommerce is an excellent free e-commerce plugin that allows you to sell different physical or digital products and is fully compatible with Hestia.
- SendinBlue: SendinBlue is an amazing and powerful email marketing plugin.
- Instagram Feed: This plugin allows you to create an Instagram feed in the footer of your website as our demo.
- Toolkit: This plugin allows us to create different types of custom content, such as properties, games, vacations, and books.
Tutorial Hestia: Setup & Customize Step-by-Step
Hestia is a theme that has been designed so that both beginners and professionals have no problem using it and creating their website. Here is a fairly complete tutorial so you can see how Hestia works step by step.
Support and Documentation
Support and documentation are other aspects of great importance since it concerns us when choosing a theme for one website or another. For example Hestia Pro offers enough quality and good functionality so that your website does not have any problems.
Professionals do not tend to look at the free version help forum all the time as users are prioritized first.
In conclusion the support is quite good and the clients are very happy, you can reach them on the following links:
- Documentation: https://docs.themeisle.com/article/753-hestia-doc
- FAQ: https://docs.themeisle.com/collection/92-faqs
- Contact Support: https://themeisle.com/contact/
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I lose any information when I upgrade to Hestia Pro?
No. When you upgrade to Hestia Pro the current Hestia settings will be preserved.
What if I don’t want a subscription?
From your “My Account” page your membership subscription can be canceled after your purchase. You will also continue to have downloads, software updates, and computer help.
Are there any other benefits to upgrading?
You will get access to premium plugins from ThemeIsle and to the full library of themes you will get access to new products automatically while your membership is active.
My question isn’t answered here.
You must contact the ThemeIsle team and they will assist you as quickly as possible.
Hestia Pro has three packs:
- Personal: Serves for one site and costs $69 per year
- Business: Serves three sites and costs $99 per year
- Agency: unlimited sites and costs $199 per year
Hestia adapts perfectly to the needs of all users. It is an incredible, professional and clean theme. It’s customizable and it’s compatible with our favorite page builder Elementor.
If you go from Hestia Free to Hestia Pro it will help you create a much better page and without the need for third-party plugins. This theme adjusts to any platform (PC, tablet, phone, etc.) and increases traffic and potential customers.
👉 Click here to Buy the Hestia Pro theme on their website Now
What do you think of the Hestia Pro theme? Have you used them for any of your website projects yet? Feel free to add a comment below.