Authority Pro is a Gutenberg-ready SEO-optimized WordPress child theme from StudioPress. As it is optimized for Gutenberg, it allows us to customize the modules of this editor, it also includes 4 widget areas that will allow you to easily customize your website. This design will help you accelerate the growth of your website’s audience.
The design of the theme is incredible and makes it compatible with all types of websites. It is a theme that has been designed to create personal brand blogs or pages. Multipurpose theme compatible with WordPress, for its operation it requires «Genesis Framework«
The customizer options allow you to adjust fonts, colors, and theme content while seeing the changes in real time. Authority Pro allows you to easily build an online store thanks to the fact that it includes predefined styles for both BigCommerce and WooCommerce. This theme is adapted to mobile devices, allowing a correct display in any type of browser, device or screen size.
Looking for a nice, light and fast theme? Do not look any further !!! Authority Pro is a fast loading theme, committed to security and compatible with WooCommerce. It is fully customizable and you can use it for any type of website
In this post we will talk about what the Authority Pro theme is, what it is for, how to install it, tutorials, the benefits of updating Authority Pro, opinions and prices and much more. Here we go folks … !!
Table of Contents
- 1 Authority Pro theme Step by Step Guide in 2023
- 2 Authority Pro theme main features
- 3 How do I install the Authority Pro theme?
- 4 Setting the Authority Pro theme for your blog or website
- 5 StudioPress Authority Pro Theme Tutorial
- 6 Support Authority Pro
- 7 Price and Plans
- 8 Conclusion
In this guide we will talk in depth and taking into account every detail of the Authority Pro theme, it is a multipurpose theme that will provide you with millions of facilities so that you can start as soon as possible and also provides you with all the necessary tools to personalize your site web and thus obtain the greatest possible success.
Authority Pro is a multipurpose WordPress theme that is optimized for WooCommerce and has all the power of Genesis templates. This is a theme that can be relied upon to build your brand as it will quickly accelerate your website audience.
Its main page is simple, and when you enter you have an original “Hero Section” where you can clearly see the main call to action and the value proposition. Everything is presented in a simple and very clean way, so you will not have no problem starting to personalize your website.
- Designed by StudioPress
- 5 stripes on the home plate
- Ideal for Personal Brand Blogs and websites
- Prepared for Woocommerce
- Block-based construction
- Installation with just 1 click
- Super fast
- Improve your SEO positioning
- Fully responsive
- Easy to use
- Being a child theme can slow down the performance of the web
Authority Pro is a WordPress theme that has quite incredible features that will make your website a success, you can also customize everything you need to do it to your liking.
Authority Pro is one of the StudioPress WordPress themes. Designed to create websites that show your expertise and authority, Authority Pro works well for those building an online business.
Authority Pro uses fonts from large companies like Apple and Microsoft. Also, you can access Google fonts as there are hundreds of fonts available for free.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce: It makes it easier for us to create an online store
- Responsive and adaptable to any terminal
- Four widget areas
- CSS3 HTML5 code
- Google fonts
- Integrated social media
- Ready for Gutenberg that allows us to customize the modules of this editor
- Optimized for SEO
- Translation Ready
- Installation with just 1 click
- Header and logo configuration + technical support
- Automatic translator
- Special feature for creating landing pages
The process of the theme Authority Pro is not complicated, now we are going to proceed to explain step by step what you must do to make the installation a success:
1. It will install 2 zip files: Genesis Framework (Main Category) and Authority Pro (Subcategory)
2. In your WP administrator, go to “Appearance” then “Custom” and finally “Add new”.
3. Next, click on “Upload Theme” then select “Genesis.zip” and “Install” now. Once this is done, click on “Activate”.
4. Once you have done all of the above, an error message will appear asking you to install a child theme. You must repeat the process but this time you must upload the Authority Pro zip file and install and activate.
ATTENTION: Before installing and activating the Authority Pro file, you must install and activate the Genesis.zip file.
Once you have installed the Authority Pro theme, we will proceed to explain how to configure your blog or website step by step.
- First you must go to “Appearance” then to “Customize” and you will go directly to the page where to start customizing your website.
- Site identity: If you have never used WordPress or are starting with your new project, it is important to establish the identity of your site. You must put a title of the site, upload a logo and a slogan.
- Color: You will have the option to select a color for your blog.
- Authority Pro configuration: It has two parts:
- The top banner section and the basic configuration: The basic configuration allows us to “Enable the introductory paragraph style” and “Show featured image in publications”, it is activated by selecting both boxes. The top banner section allows us to display a horizontal banner at the top of your blog or website. This banner serves: announcements, important information and much more.
- Menu: Allows us to add three types of menus: footer menus, header menus and social media menus. Menus can be easily customized and adjusted.
- Widgets: you can add widgets with just drag and drop and customize to taste. The most prominent widgets for your website are: social media platforms and categories, subscription box, recent publications, etc.
- Homepage Settings: The home page is easy to use and intuitive.
- Theme configuration: You can easily configure your blog or website.
When we are not sure how something works, it is advisable to see a good explanatory tutorial to help you know how to use it and what steps to follow. There are many tutorials, but we have selected the best one for you and the most complete. Also, if you have questions with Authority Pro you can ask for help in the support forum found in WordPress.
Authority Pro has a very professional support staff who reply within a short time on business days. Users of the topic can access the support forum where they can seek help regarding the template. It offers wonderful and excellent support around the world 24/7. If you have any problem or doubt, do not hesitate to contact this excellent service in any of the links bellow.
- StudioPress Blog: http://studiopress.blog/
- Documentation: https://my.studiopress.com/support/
- FAQ: https://www.studiopress.com/faqs/
- Community: https://studiopress.community/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/genesiswp/
Price and Plans
The Authority Pro theme along with the Genesis Framework is priced at $360/year. It’s a one-year purchase package that includes lifetime updates, a full year of support, all the StudioPress premium themes and the Genesis Pro plugin to use it on an unlimited number of websites.
Authority Pro is a multipurpose Gutenberg-ready and SEO-optimized theme from StudioPress. The theme design is amazing and it is compatible with all kinds of websites. It has some unique features that you won’t find in other themes from other companies.
You can use Authority Pro for numerous projects, be it blogs, online stores, associations, large small businesses or simply a blog. It is recommended before you start, explore the different possibilities it offers to create your website successfully. It is a fast, light, easy-to-use theme and quite affordable if we compare it with the features and functionalities it has.
👉 Click here to Buy the Authority Pro theme on StudioPress Now
What do you think of the Authority Pro theme? Have you used them for any of your website projects yet? Feel free to add a comment below.